What's new

Don't fall for scam sites advertised in Facebook!

Facebook is a. Big plathfrom filled with all kinds of persons so it's very understandable to find such things there as well. One needs to be very careful

Scam sites are an ubiquitous element in the social media world, not only on Facebook. They take different forms such as cryptocurrency investments, forex signals and even other referral investments and banking options. Many ads placed on social media especially Facebook are fraudulent in nature. They may have many likes and testimonies in the attempt to lure you and make you think that it actually works.
Post automatically merged:

Stay away from them except when proven to be legit and I mean real proof.

Write your reply...don't fall for scam sites advertisement on Facebook
Well the world now is getting into something else every one is looking for a possible to make money so don't be scammed

What you are saying is correct. There are so many scam sites in many of the social media platforms recently. I encountered such scam too where I joined a Whatsapp group claiming to teach importaion business and after some members paid for the master class they were blocked. Sad!

You are very right my friend Facebook is the harboring ground for fake investment and also telegram they will promise yoy lots of return with their fake proofs

You are very right my friend. Facebook is the harbouring ground for fake Investment and also telegram. They will promise yoy lots of returns with their fake proofs.
Most scammers are now fond of using facebook in scamming people because ninety five percent of the world is using Facebook , I got to know most of the HYIP sites on Facebook.

I have stopped joining websites that are posted on social media I wouldn't want to say they are all scans but all the ones I participated in are scam

Thanks for the info, anything ponzi or hyip or get rich quick schemes are very dangerous, they pay earlier investors so as to get people to prey on after which they disappear, one has to stay away from them.

This is quite insightful as l get a lot of this adverts on my Facebook page, whenever l visit sites and on my opera mini home page. Funny thing is that they keep upping their game and never backing down, so it's hard to get rid of these advert completely.

You are very right my friend. Facebook is the harbouring ground for fake Investment and also telegram. They will promise yoy lots of returns with their fake proofs.
It is true that there are so many scam sites that are being advertised on Facebook you should be careful I'm a good verification before investing in any site.

You can now see that the telegram is the only platform that harbours fraud satrs everywhere this days. For long time now the Facebook platform has been housing a lot of these criminals and still are today as we speak

I have joined more than 5 Facebook groups for online earning sake , and what I noticed is they advertise scam HYIP sites or Investment sites and post fake edited payment proofs. Also some people in the group share referral links of scam sites. Also there are set of "fake bitcoin mining managers" who message you in FB and ask if you are interested to invest in their scam mining programs. Immediately block them as well. It's better not to join any facebook groups related to online investment or earning sites.
I almost fell for one of these Facebook scams but GOD skips me through because everything looks real and genuine from the beginning but in the end is all about scamming the poor masses out there tho.

Thanks for the heads up. Regardless of the place of marketing, HYIPs are always something to be careful with. At the current moment there are a lot of scammers and a lot of them get away with it, too.

I almost fell for one of these Facebook scams but GOD skips me through because everything looks real and genuine from the beginning but in the end is all about scamming the poor masses out there tho.
They make it look like real and geniune , and some people fall into these scams so cheaply , it's hard to dissolve the fact that one of my friend lost $50k in such scam platform.

Write your reply...don't fall for scan site advertise in Facebook year you are through l always seeing online business on Facebook but it's an fake.

I have come across different Facebook investment ads, I just look and pass them. Sometimes, they post doctored videos of celebrities to deceive people.

Facebook is a. Big plathfrom filled with all kinds of persons so it's very understandable to find such things there as well. One needs to be very careful
Even though Facebook Is one of the oldest serial media and as been over the years, this as given room for different kinds of people with different background, this as tauted the platform.

And the funny thing is that platforms like Facebook and opera, allows such scam advert to flood their platform. Those ads keeping Popping up on one's screen and you will likely click on them mistakenly. They should save us the stress and curtail their activities.

Even though Facebook Is one of the oldest serial media and as been over the years, this as given room for different kinds of people with different background, this as tauted the platform.
Exactly, before going into any kind of investment through does links, proper investigations have to be made, then when you are sure about it, you can go ahead

Exactly, before going into any kind of investment through does links, proper investigations have to be made, then when you are sure about it, you can go ahead
There are so many scam sites advertised on Facebook you should always make good review one research of every site before investing in them so that you won't fall a victim.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back