What's new

Don't fall for scam sites advertised in Facebook!

You are right, I feel most groups related to online investments and earning on facebook are scams. In my opinion, the best way to earn from facebook is by advertising your products there.

Poverty is the main reason why people fall for HYIP sites on Facebook and telegram , people want to make mkney and they see a hyip as an opportunity of making fast money.
I wonder how people keep falling for these things nowadays especially anything on facebook. That site is a quite small world for fraudsters who can open multiple accounts and do a whole lot of evil

This is actually an opportunity all of us have to be actually extremely cautious. Prior to you spend your cash I. Any type of site. Ensure you're spending on the appropriate site. Certainly there certainly are actually great deals of scammers that are actually scamming individuals daily on the web. Do not Spend for any type of site you view on the internet. The majority of all of them are actually scammers

Haha you're right bro I have also been told to join different forum on Facebook, but after joining the group tends to be scam,they will only spend your time without achieving anything.

Facebook has been a medium for a lot of scam activities. They usually try to deceive people by offering them a very crazy amount of returns if they invest a particular amount of money so we should always be on the lookout.

Some people are focused on the returns like when the offered interest rate is very high. We should always think that our money can be lost if we fall for a scheming devil. There are many devils in the internet so you have to be sure that the investment program is registered with the government.

I think it will be very good if Facebook can put a system in place that will checkmate the scammers who are portraying themselves as genuine advertisers on the platform.

I can't imagine how people keep falling for these things nowadays especially anything on facebook. That site is a quite small world for fraudsters who can open multiple accounts and do a whole lot of evil.

I can't imagine how people keep falling for these things nowadays especially anything on facebook. That site is a quite small world for fraudsters who can open multiple accounts and do a whole lot of evil.
People are still falling for this and it is not something I am so surprised because it is only the innocence people that are failing for this, we also know the type of investment we should go into.. I understand when an investment is likely to be a scam and the other way around.

I have joined more than 5 Facebook groups for online earning sake , and what I noticed is they advertise scam HYIP sites or Investment sites and post fake edited payment proofs. Also some people in the group share referral links of scam sites. Also there are set of "fake bitcoin mining managers" who message you in FB and ask if you are interested to invest in their scam mining programs. Immediately block them as well. It's better not to join any facebook groups related to online investment or earning sites.
A lot of people who are desperate and green horned have fallen victims of these scammers on social media platforms.
These people are just out to scam others by advertising scam sites. You only get to realise it when you've been duped.

I don't think I can phone for any other scam on Facebook because I have fell victim in the past though will not on the platform. it is those who are looking for a way to make quick cash with little or no effort usually fall for scam.

It will be very difficult for me to fall for dubious activities.. I don't even invest in any website no matter how they try to convince me because I have an investment which I am very sure of will make me profitable in the future..

Best on the experience of people and what I have seen investing online is not really trusted and you might be at risk of losing

I think it's perfectly fine to join Facebook groups that support the same sites, platforms, or earning models that you are currently using. I am a member of two FB groups that are into some online earning gigs and they have only been helpful. Some advertise referral links or investment opportunities but I don't really want to complicate things and I simply ignore most of them. If not for these groups, I wouldn't have discovered some profitable sites.

It's almost always easy to spot a scan once you see one. Most sites will promise a lot for absolutely no effort on your part except a 'bit' of monetary donation. That's a big red flag.

I have joined more than 5 Facebook groups for online earning sake , and what I noticed is they advertise scam HYIP sites or Investment sites and post fake edited payment proofs. Also some people in the group share referral links of scam sites. Also there are set of "fake bitcoin mining managers" who message you in FB and ask if you are interested to invest in their scam mining programs. Immediately block them as well. It's better not to join any facebook groups related to online investment or earning sites.
Sharing this experience really help others, especially those really in needs for additional income. As much as Facebook is a great help for business advertisement, it is also the easiest tool used by scammer. Be mindful about the advertisement on Facebook, further check its legitimacy.

Actually you are right. thete are alot of people who have been scammed just because of online or Facebook advertisement and they will tend to make heavy investment which may end up being scammed.

They really need to get this under control.

I have seen so many scams coming from that site, it is unbelievable. People fall for them every day too!!

Actually you are right. thete are alot of people who have been scammed just because of online or Facebook advertisement and they will tend to make heavy investment which may end up being scammed.
sorry please there is one question which I want to ask about facebook advertising I think that recently I have not seen sponsored ads on facebook,what happen to that features if someone want to advertise now on facebook must it be through page or groups

sorry please there is one question which I want to ask about facebook advertising I think that recently I have not seen sponsored ads on facebook,what happen to that features if someone want to advertise now on facebook must it be through page or groups

Companies like facebook are already a miserable companies. They do a really poor job controlling the offensive material posted and this is why I hate it the most.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back