What's new

Doge jumps to No.7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list - Please put you Doge on a leash.

I really don't know why I didn't join the fray when dogecoin was just far less than what it was today. That's one thing about the cryptocurrencies we keep learning about. One moment, a coin you don't give a damn about, starts getting attention from everywhere and everyone

The Dogecoin market is one of the fastest growing market. From recent market review, Dogecoin market has surpassed many countries market cap

True, one can say that Elon musk is one of the reason for doge popularity and price rise because of his huge investment and publicity that has attracted other investors.
That's very true and correct but just some 48 hours past dogecoin digital currency lost some percentage value in the cryptocurrency market.

That's very true and correct but just some 48 hours past dogecoin digital currency lost some percentage value in the cryptocurrency market.
Backing up.a coin does not mean that the coin would not s rise or fall as it is a volatile coin in nature just that it would be more profitable and convenient for investment.

Backing up.a coin does not mean that the coin would not s rise or fall as it is a volatile coin in nature just that it would be more profitable and convenient for investment.
Another thing is the decline in value of a digital currency can be a good way to invest at that moment because when it rises again it will generate more profits.

Another thing is the decline in value of a digital currency can be a good way to invest at that moment because when it rises again it will generate more profits.
I think it is called dip as we saw some weeks ago when most of the crypto coins had a general fall in the price but the previous week had a better run.

Not having invested in Dogecoin till now would have been the biggest mistake anyone could have ever made till now. But still, it's still good to invest in because it keeps growing.
Dogecoin is making the rounds again on every crypto currency front, it jump 4 places to No. 7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list.

This comes on the of popular hip pop artist Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Doge, again the power of social media and people of influence in display.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my little doge balance.
I

I think it is called dip as we saw some weeks ago when most of the crypto coins had a general fall in the price but the previous week had a better run.
That's right and this can be a medium for interested investors to invest in the digital coins with potentials in order to benefit from it in due time.

I think bitcoin is sti roaming about at around here so it is known now would be an actually good time to find the missing and how far I could have gone with a system.
That's right and this can be a medium for interested investors to invest in the digital coins with potentials in order to benefit from it in due time.

I currently have 30.8 Doge in my portfolio and I am willing to hold for as long as possible. I don't know why I have so much optimism about this coin though..
Post automatically merged:

The current dip has affected the price of Doge and I think this is a very good time to buy more as there would be a significant rise in price before the end of this year.

Last edited:
I currently have 30.8 Doge in my portfolio and I am willing to hold for as long as possible. I don't know why I have so much optimism about this coin though..
Post automatically merged:

The current dip has affected the price of Doge and I think this is a very good time to buy more as there would be a significant rise in price before the end of this year.
I hold a bit above 100 Dogecoins and I'm very unwilling to let anyone from the one I have go, despite the dip, I'm still holding on to my Dogecoin asset.

I just believe that it will do better very very soon and we would cash out big!

The dogecoin has attracted the interest of many investors from the month of May due to the hike in price experience then. Presently ,it is also suffering together with other coins

I hold a bit above 100 Dogecoins and I'm very unwilling to let anyone from the one I have go, despite the dip, I'm still holding on to my Dogecoin asset.

Well, I am looking forward to that because I bought some high and some low, so, I need it above the present price to break even and make some profits.

Seriously, it won't be a nice experience seeing these coins rise later after you must have sold at a very low rate. It's going to be really heart breaking.

Well it's no surprise at all because doge coin seems like a coin with potential and it also has string backers too so it's definitely a good investment option, it's transaction fees isn't too high too compared to some other coins

Well it's no surprise at all because doge coin seems like a coin with potential and it also has string backers too so it's definitely a good investment option, it's transaction fees isn't too high too compared to some other coins
The fees are very negligible and this makes it a very good entry point as you can get thousands without spending much fees.

The fees are very negligible and this makes it a very good entry point as you can get thousands without spending much fees.
Exactly, low transaction fees I must admit always encourage investors when they are trying to invest, and also doge being like that would definitely be a good form of investment

Exactly, low transaction fees I must admit always encourage investors when they are trying to invest, and also doge being like that would definitely be a good form of investment
That is what a lot of us are hoping on , hopefully we would be able to make good money whenever Doge pumps like it did months back.

that is really nice but I have not been following up the coin because I do not have interest to invest in it because to me I don't consider it as a nice coin for long-term investment, most of the coin I am concentrating on are cryptocurrencies that interest me.

Definitely, and I hope it pumps soon and even better than it once did, and hopefully keep rising in the future, doge really has potential as an investment coin so there is no need for panic
That is what a lot of us are hoping on , hopefully we would be able to make good money whenever Doge pumps like it did months back.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back