What's new

Doge jumps to No.7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list - Please put you Doge on a leash.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Dogecoin is making the rounds again on every crypto currency front, it jump 4 places to No. 7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list.

This comes on the of popular hip pop artist Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Doge, again the power of social media and people of influence in display.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my little doge balance.

Sane decision I have taken also, I'm not selling anything out of the little doge I bought earlier, if not for the ban on cryptocurrency in Nigeria I would have already bought more doge, I would have bought a very large quantity of doge, just yesterday evening I exchanged my ETH, XRP lite coin and bit coin cash for doge and I'm happy for I made this decision, doge seems to be appreciating massively as each other days passes by.

I sold mine dogecoins when it was .6 and it seems to be appreciating again. I don't have no regrets for selling it off at that point. I made massive profits. Though something in me is telling me that I should have waited a bit.

Anyway, I don't know if it's a good time to buy Dogecoin again

Thanks for the piece of advise. It seems to be promising coin in the crypto industry. Before it gets to late I will also needs to invest in it now so I can make a way out of it. The rate of it presence on social media is really making the coin grow in values. It a worthwhile for you guys.

I just can imagine what those Dogecoin haters reaction about this. They're still insisting that Dogecoin is not real. But i can also imagine the regret of those doesn't valued their coins before and use them to scam website. I know because i was one of them. I could have gotten a lot of money out those loss coins.

Dogecoin is currently experiencing a bullish run for the past two weeks. Dogecoin sits at no 7 after hitting a 62% increase with a current value of $.044. That means if you invest $10,000 in the early January you’d have made a profit of $6200. That’s a substantial return on investment

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that was created by Australian entrepreneur Jackson Palmer and software engineer Billy Markus back in 2013. It was meant to be a mockery of the new alternative coins, or “altcoins,” that were flooding the space at the time. The infamous Shibu Inu “doge” the project is centered around was taken from a viral internet meme that was particularly popular with early crypto adopters.

Dogecoin daily price chart
Dogecoin has a history of experiencing wild price movements that are mainly driven by its popularity as a funny dog-themed cryptocurrency. In the past, TikTok challenges and major celebrity endorsements have contributed to its rise in price, and other times the cryptocurrency surges for no reason at all.

Dogecoin is making the rounds again on every crypto currency front, it jump 4 places to No. 7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list.

This comes on the of popular hip pop artist Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Doge, again the power of social media and people of influence in display.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my little doge balance.
I think its high time I invest in doge to prevent stories that touches the heart. I see a bright future for doge coin and I want to be part of it's success and let it be in my success story as well. I love what I am seeing and what's coming next
Post automatically merged:

As it stands right now, Doge is on another level entirely as the coins is on a high rise. Although they are both unbeatable and a fine wine for investment that would blow up on a long term. While we await that victory sound I implore everyone to try investing in Doge even if it's a little fraction of his funds.

Last edited:
I knew it would come to this because Mr Elon musk has been seriously promoting the coin and so therefore all the celebrities may jump on the bandwagon and make this token one of the biggest coin there is. This Cryptocurrency will actually surpass so many coins currently ahead of it right now so there for anyone that want to make much profit should invest and Dogecoin because it's the most profitable coin right now.

I think its high time I invest in doge to prevent stories that touches the heart. I see a bright future for doge coin and I want to be part of it's success and let it be in my success story as well. I love what I am seeing and what's coming next
Post automatically merged:

As it stands right now, Doge is on another level entirely as the coins is on a high rise. Although they are both unbeatable and a fine wine for investment that would blow up on a long term. While we await that victory sound I implore everyone to try investing in Doge even if it's a little fraction of his funds.
You're absolutely right on this, doge seems to be on fire lately. I had no single intention of investing on doge until last week when I got a notification from one of the admin here that we should invest on doge, I immediately funded my wallet and invested on it, and today I'm really glad I did.

I know that it is definitely coming to this! I will hold onto my dogecoin and believe that it will keep rising. With top personalities joining up as the investors in Dogecoin, you should know that the future is pretty good.

Yes I saw it this morning, dogecoin is doing very well and in the near future I see it jumping to $1 and even more. Why is investors should buy this coin because it is going higher than expected. It is even doing more than Tron that everyone expected to jump to $1 before this time.

The recent rise of the Doge has seen increased after the CEO of Tesla made a tweet about the fast growing cryptocurrency which hasn’t gone unnoticed and has made lots of people invest in it. So far the value of doge has since increased in value.
My question now is who long do you thank it would take be the doge become greater than the bitcoin, my advice is invest now before that time to have a greater reward.

Doge coin is a coin that would be very popular soon and would also run very wild even better than Bitcoin in my opinion. Have started to make sure I have doge coin in my wallet just to help me in the future

Sane decision I have taken also, I'm not selling anything out of the little doge I bought earlier, if not for the ban on cryptocurrency in Nigeria I would have already bought more doge, I would have bought a very large quantity of doge, just yesterday evening I exchanged my ETH, XRP lite coin and bit coin cash for doge and I'm happy for I made this decision, doge seems to be appreciating massively as each other days passes by.
Exactly! Keep the Doge for as long as possible, if know names are keying into doge, it sure has a bright future and Hodl will be ideal.

Who said you can buy cryptocurrencies because of the stupidity of the Nigerian government?? It stopped nothing buy any crypto you want.

Exactly! Keep the Doge for as long as possible, if know names are keying into doge, it sure has a bright future and Hodl will be ideal.

Who said you can buy cryptocurrencies because of the stupidity of the Nigerian government?? It stopped nothing buy any crypto you want.
Please how could I be able to buy cryptocurrency after the ban that Nigerian government placed on it? I tried buying with my card on luno but they have disabled the option, same result I had when I tried buying on binance also. Please if you have any clue in which I could use to fund my wallet let me know please.

The growth of dogecoin is purely fundamentals that is aiding its constant rise and it can be seen to be the influence that a certain billionaire has within the crypto space. And the influence he wields has been demostrated several times.

Doge coin is in the list of 7 most popular coin now today does not mean it will stay that way forever. I don't see it going beyond this level that much. But it moved significantly I agree. But it will adjust and come back down again

Doge has really been a shock lately. Who could have ever believed Doge coin will rise this much? It really surprised me and other crypto trader. People are really running to investing in Doge coin now. I love that.

I am regretting why I did not invest much in doge coin, I only have 150 doge coin valued at $4 but as of today it is valued at $12 I wish I bought more if this coin while it was still cheap.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back