What's new

Doge jumps to No.7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list - Please put you Doge on a leash.

Currently, Doge ranks #6 in coin market cap rank, which is quite usual for a coin that was started as a joke and still considered a joke by many people. However, doge may not go very high as it has unlimited supply.

Dogecoin is one of the crypto currency one really need to have because it's still very much undervalued. However, it's just been manipulated and that is why it's very good to take profit in the market

Currently, Doge ranks #6 in coin market cap rank, which is quite usual for a coin that was started as a joke and still considered a joke by many people. However, doge may not go very high as it has unlimited supply.
Dogecoin is ranked in number six among the best crypto currency throughout the world right now, dogecoin starts as a joke , I even have the opportunity to earn dogecoin but i didnt because the fee is not good .

My guess in the ranking is it means the crypto coin is having more transactions than the crypto coins that are not in the top 5 or top 10 ranking in the list. If that is so then Doge is still having some fun in the market despite the negative comments that I have been reading about it.

I am regretting why I did not invest much in doge coin, I only have 150 doge coin valued at $4 but as of today it is valued at $12 I wish I bought more if this coin while it was still cheap.
In crypto their is no missed opportunities but new opportunities... because you missed the train doesn't mean another train is not coming up. Just Be watchful.

Dogecoin has been recently replaced by Solana from its 7th position on coin market cap. Even though dogecoin is at number 8, it is still interesting to note that it was joke currency until recently.

But dogecoin is not doing well recently now. And I am making a loss with the coin because I bought it when the price was $0.5 but it is now below $0.3

Dogecoin is still another coin that might acheive more growth in the future , so it's best not to look away at the coin , but consider and hold some because if the way some people are holding the coin

Doge may probably see more investors as time goes on thereby shooting its value, do make sure to do thorough study before investing

If you check the price of dogecoin after falling from its grace back in May, you will notice that dogecoin has not gone past 35 cents. When it was all time high, the price per coin was 70. Currently, it is 25 cents.

I can only suppose that this Dogecoin at some point had a feel day among some coins making sense for a while during the buzz. But I know it will be nowhere to be found at this time in the scale

I can only suppose that this Dogecoin at some point had a feel day among some coins making sense for a while during the buzz. But I know it will be nowhere to be found at this time in the scale
Cryptocurrency generally is unpredictable and I advise people that are holding cryptocurrency to continue holding as long as it is a potential coin it will definitely be valuable no matter how long.

WOW!!! That's a great news, I hope it also increase in value because what has always put me off that particular Crypto coin is the low value, it's so disgusting that the value remained low for that long.

Thank you for the item of recommend. It appears to become guaranteeing coin in the crypto market. Prior to it reaches behind time I will certainly likewise have to purchase it currently therefore I can easily create a method from it. The price of it existence on social networks is actually truly creating the coin expand in worths. It a beneficial for you men.

I am currently holding all my Doge.
The foundation is making some art contract in partnership with the etherum founder.
If this turns out well, then Doge maybe worth something in the near future

One minute I will be wondering if dogecoin will really go far. Another minute it will look viable. Well, that is the nature of crypto coin, they are volatile in nature. Even with all thoughts, I still have some of my money in dogecoin though but bitcoin has the highest. It is just my take.

I think for now it's not as profitable as it was back then due to the gradual stabilisation of the cryptocurrency market because it was projected it would hit around $1 or more by this time of the year and it hasn't. Doesn't make it an underperforming coin tho

This is a good time for investors to invest in in as the doge coin is rising in the list of popular coin many who invest in it will have smiles on their faces in the main time.

I just can imagine what those Dogecoin haters reaction about this. They're still insisting that Dogecoin is not real. But i can also imagine the regret of those doesn't valued their coins before and use them to scam website. I know because i was one of them. I could have gotten a lot of money out those loss coins.

The cryptocurrency space could be very funny at times. Snoop dog changed his name to snoop doge and that caused a significant rise in the price of dogecoin. The coin isn't doing well presently.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back