What's new

Doge jumps to No.7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list - Please put you Doge on a leash.

I know doge coin is one of the sought for coins. Though I don't have much of it. But I am sure it's price will go further from where it is. Ever since Elon Musk showed interest in it, it has been recording success

I know doge coin is one of the sought for coins. Though I don't have much of it. But I am sure it's price will go further from where it is. Ever since Elon Musk showed interest in it, it has been recording success
Well for now i am no longer seeing the impact of elon musk on the coin because the price of dogecoin isnt increasing like before, so the infulence of elon musk is really not high again, but very low for now i think

Dogecoin is making the rounds again on every crypto currency front, it jump 4 places to No. 7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list.

This comes on the of popular hip pop artist Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Doge, again the power of social media and people of influence in display.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my little doge balance.
I so much love this information and i am going to keep my Doge for future purpose, Doge I believe has the smallest exchange rate among the crypto currency, thats why I don't know what to do with it because the exchange rate is so poor.

Currently, doge is priced. I heard about doge back in 2016, however, I never took interest until it started climbing earlier this year. Currently, it has beocme 40 cents

I am never selling my dogecoin , i made a big mistake and regret but now i am never selling any of my dogecoin again , so that i can make more profit

I use coinbase exchange platform and coinbase is yet to list doge coin. Had coinbase listed doge, I would have certainly started using doge. I think doge will continue to rise.

I use coinbase exchange platform and coinbase is yet to list doge coin. Had coinbase listed doge, I would have certainly started using doge. I think doge will continue to rise.
Yeah same with me i think when coinbase list dogecoin the price increase in dogecoin would be very high i think, that's the point

I purposely dropped my Doge coins in trust wallet to avoid any temptations of using them at the moment. I see great potential in this coin.

I just like the humor in this put your doge on a leash, lol. Doge is a coin that would do great this year, I believe so seeing the number of new investors it has and even with the trading increase.

This is great news. Dogecoin has been doing really well and I believe it has great potentials. 2021will be a big year for dogecoin and other altcoins.

Dogecoin is making the rounds again on every crypto currency front, it jump 4 places to No. 7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list.

This comes on the of popular hip pop artist Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Doge, again the power of social media and people of influence in display.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my little doge balance.
For the post few days when elon musk twitted that he's the father of doge which caused doge to rise like it was pump. Ever since then doge coin as been going the list of most traded coin in the crypto world.

I used to have a lot of dogecoin when the price was very low last year, and then i sold all of it when the price went to 0.01 USD and now it is continuing to rise which was something that i never expected to happen to be honest. It is a decision that i do regret a lot.

I don't hold any dogecoin right now on any of my wallet. But might hold some soon. If you are one of those holding the his coin now, it will be wise to keep holding for a long term because the coin is for a long term kind of investment

Concerning Doge coin jumping to Number 7on the most important crypto currencies list. Well, there is no doubt that the coin is a really good one as we can all see the recent and massive run it is making, at the pace, it will make pass $1 or more than before the year runs out

And your prediction came to pass. Dogecoin is currently surging higher that we expected. Good thing I kept my Dogecoin on a leash 😋

Many people are truly believing in the potential that dogecoin has. It has been the best cryptocurrency to invest in for so long due to the potential of its price rising high. This is attributed to many celebrities such as Snoop Dog and Elon Mask supporting it.

Nowadays the influence of social media is power , who could have thought there will be a turn around just because snoop dog just changed his last name to Doge, I am definitely holding my Doge.

Since the inception and the constant investment of Elon musk, dogecoin digital currency has been on a steady rise and a potential good investment for the future.

Since the inception and the constant investment of Elon musk, dogecoin digital currency has been on a steady rise and a potential good investment for the future.
True, one can say that Elon musk is one of the reason for doge popularity and price rise because of his huge investment and publicity that has attracted other investors.

I could say this now, because the future of dogecoin is much more bright than we all think of before, but is a good one for the coin and I hope it keep up going up and never come down I guess. So I suggest we should all keep our coin in our wallet safe then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back