What's new

Doge jumps to No.7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list - Please put you Doge on a leash.

The most important thing when it comes to cryptocurrency investment is that you should always look for the opportunity to investment the prices are low because when they will increase you automatically make profit.
Like the current dip in the crypto space. It has provided a very good entry price for people to buy and hold crypto Currencies like BNB that have enough potentials.

Sometimes the price of a cryptocurrency does not really matter but what always matter is the trading volume and the amount of money people invested in that cryptocurrency, dogecoin might take a very long time to be valuable from my little research.

Like the current dip in the crypto space. It has provided a very good entry price for people to buy and hold crypto Currencies like BNB that have enough potentials.

Exactly, you have a very good point about BNB being very spot tight and with good potential to increase when things normalize with cryptocurrency. A lot of people are investing in it now.

Dogecoin is making the rounds again on every crypto currency front, it jump 4 places to No. 7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list.

This comes on the of popular hip pop artist Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Doge, again the power of social media and people of influence in display.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my little doge balance.
I have been blaming myself for using my dogecoin anyhow back then because I could have at least 200doge by now, but this is a lesson for everyone that we should never underatte anything from now on.

The dogecoin is not doing well presently, but it's enjoying the support of Elon Musk and hopefully it will bounce back. You and I know that the influence of Elon Musk in the cryptocurrency ecosystem cannot be wavered .

Nothing much has been heard from dogecoin recently from Elon Musk as he normally does in promoting dogecoin on his twitter page. I even heard that he plan to invest hugely on shiba Inu coin and dump dogecoin though I do not know how true the information was.

Exactly, you have a very good point about BNB being very spot tight and with good potential to increase when things normalize with cryptocurrency. A lot of people are investing in it now.
And I think it is better than Doge coin as Doge coin relies on Elon musk and his tweets. It is not worth it for me at all. I have start buying some BNB already.

Seriously with what's happening right now all the cryptocurrencies are actually disappointing a lot of people because of the way the prices keep falling without trying to pause.

Seriously with what's happening right now all the cryptocurrencies are actually disappointing a lot of people because of the way the prices keep falling without trying to pause.
I wish I had some extra funds to buy some more coins right now. It would have been very helpful as I believe the market would turn green soon.

The truth of the matter is that no matter how bad it looks right now for cryptocurrency it's also a good opportunity for a lot of people who are yet to invest in cryptocurrency to take the opportunity and invest.

The problem is in how patient investors are willing to be while holding the coin. So many people are desperate and it would be hard for them to hold for long period of time.

The problem is in how patient investors are willing to be while holding the coin. So many people are desperate and it would be hard for them to hold for long period of time.
Exactly. I see dogecoin as a pump and dump shitcoin. People will begin to sale it whenever they realize they're on massive profit.

I have lost so much from the money I invested in Doge coin, but I am still holding as I believe it would begin to rise after this bearish market.

Dogecoin is making the rounds again on every crypto currency front, it jump 4 places to No. 7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list.

This comes on the of popular hip pop artist Snoop Dogg changing his name to Snoop Doge, again the power of social media and people of influence in display.

Please put you Doge on a strong leash, we don't know how wild this currency run would be I'm not selling a dime from my little doge balance.
Dogecoin has been going through transformation and its getting popular almost everyday, now it has jumped four place and its in number seven place amidst the ups and down recently.

I find this funny. It seems the influence of big names seems to affect this coin. It would be beat to make some profits on it as the value keep increasing.

This is a good news I think now is the best time to invest in the coin so as to make huge profit in the nearest future. I am also planning to invest about 10% of my total income into this coin so as to be part of the brighter future.

Dogecoin is now 6th coin by market cap. However, in the lst few weeks, dogecoin is continuously going down. It was once 70 cents but not it is 18 cents.

Dogecoin is now 6th coin by market cap. However, in the lst few weeks, dogecoin is continuously going down. It was once 70 cents but not it is 18 cents.
You are right. I see dogecoin going down more as Elon Musk who has been influencing and promoting dogecoin is backing down to support another coin which will have a negative effects on dogecoin.

Dogecoin was doing well until lately during the recent dip in cryptocurrencies. I hope it will recover and everything to normal.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back