What's new

Doge jumps to No.7 on the most important cryptocurrencies list - Please put you Doge on a leash.

Due to a good funding and high investment rate the dogecoin is getting proper acclamation this has been the reason why people are often interested in it and it is even predicted to grow more drastically in the nearest future.

The hype around the dogecoin doesn't last for a very long time and this is the major reasons why one just need to be very careful of the dogecoin investment.

With the recent announcement that Elon musk has taken over Twitter, I am not going to be surprised if there is going to be some kind of partnership with doge coin in the next few years.

When the dogecoin jumped, it is as a result of the pumping and dumping strategy that is being used by the whales to make a good amount of profit around the coin and that is why I don't like putting my money on that coin.

The way to the incoming coming and take over of Twitter by Elon musk you will definitely expect that there is going to be some kind of partnership between the team and a Twitter team in the upcoming future.

But we have to put so many things into consideration , we shouldn't just look at the trending market , we have to consider what this coins have to offer first before we even think of committing our money in them. To me this is a meme token.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back