What's new

Does your workplace have a labour union?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Labour union may refer to different kinds of organisations that may fight for the rights of labour. There are many places that have labour union. In our country, most of the labour unions are found in the governmental sector. However, does your workplace also have a labour union?

We have a labor union in my country. The body is know as the Nigerian Labor Congress. Unfortunately, they don't have any real power to fight the government because every demand they ask from the government have never been meet. There was a time when the whole academic section of the university was on shutdown for 4 years because of strike.

In my home country, all big companies and businesses have labor unions. Creating labor unions is a fundamental right in our country. However, these labor unions have also created a lot of problems for the businesses. Interestingly, I have never worked for any companies where there was a labor union.

Labor unions are there to protect the rights and interests of workers. They can be a pain with some of their demands but it's all for the benefits of the entire labor force. The labor union can be compromised if the leaders are easily bribed.

Labor unions are there to protect the rights and interests of workers. They can be a pain with some of their demands but it's all for the benefits of the entire labor force. The labor union can be compromised if the leaders are easily bribed.

The Labor Union in my country is just as you described it. Corruption have killed them whole system and some of their heads have left the Union to go into politics full time. It's why labor in my country have always suffered at the hands of the government and private individuals.

Labour unions are, indeed, made in order to protect the rights of labour. However, the main problem is that some times labour unions might be exploited by certain elements and this is one of the main issues faced by many businesses. How can a business deal with this problem?

Labour unions are, indeed, made in order to protect the rights of labour. However, the main problem is that some times labour unions might be exploited by certain elements and this is one of the main issues faced by many businesses. How can a business deal with this problem?
If my business isn't protected by the Labor Union which I've registered with, I won't stay under the Labor Union banner for long. I will leave the Union and pilot my business on my own. I will find a way to work with the government ministries my business is under. I will be the one to protect my business.

If my business isn't protected by the Labor Union which I've registered with, I won't stay under the Labor Union banner for long. I will leave the Union and pilot my business on my own. I will find a way to work with the government ministries my business is under. I will be the one to protect my business.

Regardless of whether or not, my business has labour union or not, I would always take good care of my labours because I can understand their feelings and their needs. I have always noticed that there are many private labour unions as well and such unions protect the rights of labours working in private organisations.

Regardless of whether or not, my business has labour union or not, I would always take good care of my labours because I can understand their feelings and their needs. I have always noticed that there are many private labour unions as well and such unions protect the rights of labours working in private organisations.
Your workers are the engine of your business. It's like the engine of a car, whenever it's one in a good condition, your car won't go anywhere. Your business is the body and your workers are the working engine. If you don't take care of them, your business will break down.

From what's happening in my country, both the federal and state government is always looking for ways to exploit the Labor Union because when they fighting with the union, all of the official activities of the country is going to stop because once the Labour Union carries our an industrial action, the country will be facing serious problems.

The last in-person job I had, I believe had a union you could sign up for. I was a temp worker so didn't partake in this myself, but I imagine that anyone working full time or even part-time could end up getting into a union. But not all businesses provide labor unions, some companies hate unions and try to push them out.

The last in-person job I had, I believe had a union you could sign up for. I was a temp worker so didn't partake in this myself, but I imagine that anyone working full time or even part-time could end up getting into a union. But not all businesses provide labor unions, some companies hate unions and try to push them out.
Yes, it's those companies which are very selfish, would like to intimidate their workers and treat them anyhow will hate labour unions. They hate battling with the terms of labour union as they will be made to do things they would evaded. I will be happy if it's possible for freelancers to have their own labour union in the future.

Your workers are the engine of your business. It's like the engine of a car, whenever it's one in a good condition, your car won't go anywhere. Your business is the body and your workers are the working engine. If you don't take care of them, your business will break down.

You can't have a business where you have employees working for you and you're not looking out for them. Whenever there's a mutiny from your workers, there's no way your business is not going to be affected. Give your workers good workers benefits and make sure their working environment is conducive. They will do their job to the best of their abilities.

You can't have a business where you have employees working for you and you're not looking out for them. Whenever there's a mutiny from your workers, there's no way your business is not going to be affected. Give your workers good workers benefits and make sure their working environment is conducive. They will do their job to the best of their abilities.
This will be a mistake which any company is going make against their workers and they may pay for it. It's similar to watch happened in one forum where the forum management didn't treat their staffs fairly and majority of them resigned. This resignation ended a service on the forum.

Yes, it's those companies which are very selfish, would like to intimidate their workers and treat them anyhow will hate labour unions. They hate battling with the terms of labour union as they will be made to do things they would evaded. I will be happy if it's possible for freelancers to have their own labour union in the future.

Well, labour unions help protect the rights of employees and workers. Many companies may want to exploit such kind of labours. Since labour unions prevent this, this is why many companies do not want labour unions to interfere. Having said that, not all the companies are like that.

Well, labour unions help protect the rights of employees and workers. Many companies may want to exploit such kind of labours. Since labour unions prevent this, this is why many companies do not want labour unions to interfere. Having said that, not all the companies are like that.
Labour Unions are looking out for their union members while companies are looking out for their pockets. All the Labour Union wants is good working condition for their members, good pay, no abuse and so many more. All these are obstacles to how companies want to ride their workers, it's why they are never in good terms.

Labour union may refer to different kinds of organisations that may fight for the rights of labour. There are many places that have labour union. In our country, most of the labour unions are found in the governmental sector. However, does your workplace also have a labour union?

It is difficult to find a country where the labor union doesn't exist. The issue with some of them is that they end up being the tool used by those in government to achieve their aims. If the labor union in countries where things are not working well are up and doing, they would have let those in government know that it is not business as usual.

It is difficult to find a country where the labor union doesn't exist. The issue with some of them is that they end up being the tool used by those in government to achieve their aims. If the labor union in countries where things are not working well are up and doing, they would have let those in government know that it is not business as usual.
Workers will be exploited in this country without a labor union by the company's there. They will have nothing to fear because there wouldn't be any union to move for any kind of industrial action like strike. I wouldn't want to work in this kind of country with no labor union.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back