What's new

Does your work reimburse you for travel costs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does your work ever reimburse you for your traveling to the job? Or is that fee completely on you? I think some jobs should offer to reimburse gas prices, at least for those workers who have a longer commute to work. Do you think some businesses do this? The places I worked at didn't have it unless in extreme cases. But for the most part, every worker was responsible for how to get to work and to pay for gas.

Does your work ever reimburse you for your traveling to the job? Or is that fee completely on you? I think some jobs should offer to reimburse gas prices, at least for those workers who have a longer commute to work. Do you think some businesses do this? The places I worked at didn't have it unless in extreme cases. But for the most part, every worker was responsible for how to get to work and to pay for gas.

I work from home, so I do not need to travel that much. However, the fact remains that you must nevertheless have enough budget for travelling expenses in case if you are working at a place which tends to be located at a far place. You must create a specific portfolio for that.

In my last job, I was given fuel allowances. I used to drive on my motorbike for one hour every day (two way ride) and I was given enough money to reimburse for my travel cost.

My work pays all the full allowances for any business trip you're being sent on. Every official duty cost are paid in full. The company won't send me for a business trip and I would be the one who pays for my traveling cost. I will not agree to it.

We seldom have to travel far but all travel is done using company cars which the gas is paid for as well. So we do not pay for anything of the sort.

As long as the travel is business related and is on behalf of the company that I'm going on such journey, the company will always finance everything about the travel with my accommodation and feeding 100%. I have never gone for any business travel for my company and they never covered everything about the movement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back