What's new

Does your work ever take a day off due to severe weather?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When there is some severe weather nearby, does your work ever take the day off or take a temp break off work? Here we get a lot of snow during the winter season, and often times businesses will close up due to it. Has your work ever been forced to take a day off because of weather? How severe was the weather? I've only ever dealt with lots of rain and lots of snow, lots and lots of snow. lol

When there is some severe weather nearby, does your work ever take the day off or take a temp break off work? Here we get a lot of snow during the winter season, and often times businesses will close up due to it. Has your work ever been forced to take a day off because of weather? How severe was the weather? I've only ever dealt with lots of rain and lots of snow, lots and lots of snow. lol

I have worked in a place during a season when the weather was really dry, so this has never happened to me ever. The fact remains that in many cases, many people may fail to reach their workplace if their place experiences heavy rainfall. In such cases, they are excused.

Our weather condition has not been so severe to stop work activities. Maximum a weather condition can do is to make me late to work, and that is on rainy days that are intense.

When I was working as a manager on a store, I used to close the office when the weather was extreme. When the weather was extreme, we did not get customers so there was no point in opening the store when the weather was severe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back