Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think most major restaurants will let you take food to go, where you can take you recently ordered food home instead of eating it at the establishment. I normally can't stand eating at a restaurant, so I tend to take my food home. With that being said, if you run a restaurant, do you offer food to go? Or do you make them eat the food in restaurant?

I think it is a thing of personal decisions either you want to eat in the restaurant or take it home. That is the way it is operated in my country. Most people could walk into a restaurant and pick their order and leave...

I think most major restaurants will let you take food to go, where you can take you recently ordered food home instead of eating it at the establishment. I normally can't stand eating at a restaurant, so I tend to take my food home. With that being said, if you run a restaurant, do you offer food to go? Or do you make them eat the food in restaurant?

I think it is a thing of personal decisions either you want to eat in the restaurant or take it home. That is the way it is operated in my country. Most people could walk into a restaurant and pick their order and leave...

I have never seen any kind of restaurant that prohibits you to take the food with you if you have purchased the food. There are many customers who may purchase the food and they may need to take the left over food with them. So, there is nothing wrong with this.

When I owned a restaurant, I also offered home delivery service. People could just order food by making a call and we delivered to their doorsteps. We also offered take away foods where customers could ask the food to be packed. We did not charge additional amount for packing and delievering.

I have never seen any kind of restaurant that prohibits you to take the food with you if you have purchased the food. There are many customers who may purchase the food and they may need to take the left over food with them. So, there is nothing wrong with this.
It is just normal to not want to eat at the restaurant and want to take it home. I do not think that there are any law or legislation that stops people from doing what they want to do with their orders..

Restaurants in my state gives you the option to either eating in the restaurant or take away your food home. I eat at the restaurants when I want to and take home when I want to. I eat at the restaurant more than I take my food home. If I want to eat at home, I will cook at home.

Restaurants in my state gives you the option to either eating in the restaurant or take away your food home. I eat at the restaurants when I want to and take home when I want to. I eat at the restaurant more than I take my food home. If I want to eat at home, I will cook at home.

There are many restaurants where you could order the food. They have set up counters for that in restaurants. Customers can order food and take away the food. So, this means that the customer may have the choice to take away the food with them.

If I have a restaurant, I won't force my customers to eat in the restaurant. They should be free to decide what they want to do. You can't make your customers behave a certain way when it comes to how they are using it. My customers should choose to eat there or take their food home.

You will be opening to letting the customer take their food home or wherever they would want to eat the food once you run a restaurant. There are people that don't enjoy eating outside where people can see them and giving them the option of taking it away will make them want to come back next time to buy from you.

You will be opening to letting the customer take their food home or wherever they would want to eat the food once you run a restaurant. There are people that don't enjoy eating outside where people can see them and giving them the option of taking it away will make them want to come back next time to buy from you.

Exactly! I know some people who would never sit outside and eat for any reason whatsoever. They don't feel comfortable with it at all and that's why they always buy whatever they want to eat and take it home to enjoy. Some of them just order online without coming to the restaurants.

Exactly! I know some people who would never sit outside and eat for any reason whatsoever. They don't feel comfortable with it at all and that's why they always buy whatever they want to eat and take it home to enjoy. Some of them just order online without coming to the restaurants.

There are many restaurants that also have a drive thru and this may also enable you to order food get it on the go. The workers at the restaurant work very fast. Restaurants such as KFC and McDonald's have such kind of drive thru and they already have food prepared for their customers.

There are many restaurants that also have a drive thru and this may also enable you to order food get it on the go. The workers at the restaurant work very fast. Restaurants such as KFC and McDonald's have such kind of drive thru and they already have food prepared for their customers.

What happened during the pandemic of coronavirus thought every business that they should have a structure in their operation that is going to enable them to deliver their product and services to their customers because if you are waiting for all your customers to always come to your business location to purchase whatever they need, you are always going to be losing customers to those who deliver services or products to their home.

What happened during the pandemic of coronavirus thought every business that they should have a structure in their operation that is going to enable them to deliver their product and services to their customers because if you are waiting for all your customers to always come to your business location to purchase whatever they need, you are always going to be losing customers to those who deliver services or products to their home.

Many big companies and restaurants such as McDonald's had a specific kind of policy when it comes to dealing with the pandemic. Their workers used to keep a distance and they always used hand sanitisers. This also included workers such as deliverymen as well.

Many big companies and restaurants such as McDonald's had a specific kind of policy when it comes to dealing with the pandemic. Their workers used to keep a distance and they always used hand sanitisers. This also included workers such as deliverymen as well.

Every business changed their operation protocol during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus because there was so many prevention tactics that needed to be enforced in businesses to avoid the spreading of the virus. Most restaurants were actually closed down during the pandemic in my country.

When I was working in restaurants (I worked in 3 in total) all allowed takeaway, I think a restaurant has to have this option if they want to maximize their sales, since not everyone likes to eat in the restaurant and prefers to eat the food elsewhere, I almost always ask for takeaway for example.

When I was working in restaurants (I worked in 3 in total) all allowed takeaway, I think a restaurant has to have this option if they want to maximize their sales, since not everyone likes to eat in the restaurant and prefers to eat the food elsewhere, I almost always ask for takeaway for example.

Exactly! It's a must that all restaurants should have the option of food takeaway and home deliveries. It's not a must that customers should come to the business operation place to buy and eat. This is why most businesses thrived well during COVID because they can deliver at home.

Exactly! It's a must that all restaurants should have the option of food takeaway and home deliveries. It's not a must that customers should come to the business operation place to buy and eat. This is why most businesses thrived well during COVID because they can deliver at home.
Yes, during the covid pandemic, the majority of restaurants in my area survived thanks to the fact that they could deliver at home and those that did not deliver at home had to adapt and start doing so, otherwise they would have had a very bad time.

Now I see that almost all restaurants deliver at home

Yes, during the covid pandemic, the majority of restaurants in my area survived thanks to the fact that they could deliver at home and those that did not deliver at home had to adapt and start doing so, otherwise they would have had a very bad time.

Now I see that almost all restaurants deliver at home

Exactly! It was the only way forward for most businesses. The businesses that already have home delivery system didn't struggle much, they just had to adjust a few things to meet up with COVID protocols. It's the businesses that needed to start the whole process anew that suffererd before getting it right.

Every business changed their operation protocol during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus because there was so many prevention tactics that needed to be enforced in businesses to avoid the spreading of the virus. Most restaurants were actually closed down during the pandemic in my country.

Well, what I liked about McDonald's was the fact that they had unique kind of rules that helped them deal with the problem of pandemic. This is what many businesses do when they have international standards. Food companies also had their own rules and regulations and successful companies follow those rules. This also includes many restaurants that offer food on the go.

Yes, it's the same thing for every single restaurants I've been to across so many states. It's going to sound odd when the restaurant attendant will say, sorry sir but you're not allow to take your order home, you must eat it here. Are you kidding me!

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back