What's new

Does your company offer a pension?

I am teaching in a private school and most of the private job and organisation are not pensionable , once you are leaving the job , that means you dont have any money with them anymore .

Currently am working in a public cooperative organisation and the policy is based on government decisions and they pay pensions to it retirees but am much aware that private organisation don't pay pensions to it retirees.

Currently am working in a public cooperative organisation and the policy is based on government decisions and they pay pensions to it retirees but am much aware that private organisation don't pay pensions to it retirees.
All public organisation normally pay pension and gratuity for their workers once you reaches a pensionable stage , like working for at least fifteen years , then you can get pension .

Yeah, a lot of private companies in so many countries do not offer bonus. That is why my country people are always interested in Federal government jobs because they are most guaranteed for pension.

Some companies do offer so-called "bonus". However, it takes a lots of hard work to get that bonus. Majority of the employees never get the bonus or promotion at all.

Well most of the companies but they are mostly government not private companies .And even is only a few I know that offer pension for people

Most of the company that offers pension for their workers are actually public companies that are being owned by the government , because only small of the so called private company offers pension .
Some companies do offer so-called "bonus". However, it takes a lots of hard work to get that bonus. Majority of the employees never get the bonus or promotion at all.
Most of the company that offers pension for their workers are actually public companies that are being owned by the government , because only small of the so called private company offers pension .

Most businesses provide pension plans, but some don't. A pension is when a portion of your pay is put into a fund that you can only access until you reach the age of 65 or older (depending on where you reside). Typically, the employer will match the portion at no additional cost to you. Possess you a pension? Does your business provide a pension plan like this?

Most businesses provide pension plans, but some don't. A pension is when a portion of your pay is put into a fund that you can only access until you reach the age of 65 or older (depending on where you reside). Typically, the employer will match the portion at no additional cost to you. Possess you a pension? Does your business provide a pension plan like this?

Well, there are many different kinds of pensions and each and every kind of business offers different kind of pension depending on your designation in the company. Some people with low ranks in a company receive a very low amount of pension.

Well all I know is that the only organisation that can pays pension is the government owned enterprises and not private firms or organisations. My own organisation don't pay pension after service but will till to settle you with some amount of money that will helped and sustain you.
This is also what I know. Most organizations do not have the capacity to pay pensions continuously for their many staff. It's one reason why some people prefer working for the government.

In any case, I work in business. Since I am self-employed and not employed by any company, I am unable to work for a private business since they do not provide retirement benefits. In my opinion, the only source of retirement benefits is provided by the government.

I am working in a private organisation which does not offer pension to their workers even when you have spent your whole life there and you are retiring ,you have no benefit

Well am a student and i do not work in any company yet but if am to work in the near future i will want to work in a pension paying company, because i think there is nothing better than knowing your future is secured

It will be very difficult for you to see any organisation here giving out pension except for the government , That is why so many people are always looking to work for the government for this pension security.

Most companies offer Pensions, but some do not. A pension is where a percentage of your wage is paid into a fund that you can only withdraw when you are 65+ (varies on where you live), and usually, the employer will match the percentage at no extra cost to you. Do you have a pension? Does your company offer a pension scheme similar to this?
I am sure that most government and public sector companies have a fixed pension scheme in place. With private establishments, the value of the pension earnings could be different depending on the amount of work and dedication put in

I have a small business of my own and I have just one person working for me while my wife also monitors the business making two workers , the business is very small and it doesnt have any pension scheme for now .

Most private business organisation over here does not offer pension accept the bank which is some sort of private organisation but made adequate arrangements to weak workers after
I have a small business of my own and I have just one person working for me while my wife also monitors the business making two workers , the business is very small and it doesnt have any pension scheme for now .
retirement.

I'm currently self employed. But I love companies that pay pension to their workers. If I want to join any company, the criteria that will make me to join them must include payment of pension to workers.

You are going to have the option to choose if you want to collect pension or not when you are being enrolled into it. There is also a particular amount of your salary that is reserved for you no matter what.

I'm currently self employed. But I love companies that pay pension to their workers. If I want to join any company, the criteria that will make me to join them must include payment of pension to workers.

The disadvantage of being a freelancer is that you may not receive any kind of pension when you retire. At least this is what happens in my country because the government is not responsible for freelancers and they do not send stimulus checks in here.

Yes it does. But the problem is that the pension is hardly ever enough for us to be able to cope after retirement and this is why we are always focusing on some investment before retirement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back