What's new

Does your company offer a pension?

Due to the fact that I don't work under any company at the moment but I think it will be very good that after retirement company should pay pension for there workers who are no more working
This is very peculiar to government institutions because you will enjoy pensions after retirement.
You cannot find this happen in the private institutions in my own country.

They only thing I know most private sector companies do is that, they do usually give their workers bonus before receiving there salaries but they do not pay then any pension.

Actually not all companies do offer pensions to it retirees but it depends on either private own of public own companies. I worked in a private company so they don't offer pensions to our retirees.

I don't work for any company currently. Not all companies offer a pension program. In my country, government owned companies offer a pension program.

I don't work for any company currently. Not all companies offer a pension program. In my country, government owned companies offer a pension program.
It is in government institutions that offer pensions and I don't feel that is very common with a private institutions in my country . it will be a great thing if the government could issue laws comparing private institutions to pay pensions.

It is in government institutions that offer pensions and I don't feel that is very common with a private institutions in my country . it will be a great thing if the government could issue laws comparing private institutions to pay pensions.
Pension programs are also not common with private companies in my country, but there are still private companies that offer pension program in my countries. These are big private companies like some oil and gas companies.

Actually we should be able to know that companies varies in operation, sectors and even policies. there are private owned companies which has nothing to do with providing pension to it retirees and also public own enterprises by the government which are good in pension after retirement.

It's only retire workers of government companies that collect pension. Most of the private companies I know don't pay pension. However, they have a scheme called pension. What they do is that they'll be deducting certain percentage of their workers salary every month. They will pay everything to a worker when he or she retire.

It's only retire workers of government companies that collect pension. Most of the private companies I know don't pay pension. However, they have a scheme called pension. What they do is that they'll be deducting certain percentage of their workers salary every month. They will pay everything to a worker when he or she retire.

I am a freelancer and I really doubt if I shall be offered pension or some sort of support from the government. I live in a country where even many governmental employees have a hard time getting pension.

I have also worked for a company that never used to offer any kind of pension at all, no matter how long you have been working for the organisation. Some companies simply never offer any kind of pension, especially private organisations.
I don't advise people to work for companies that does not offer pension especially if your plan to work there for long period of time. That is why a lot of people prefer government jobs in the part of the world.

I worked in a private owned company so the issue of pension benefits is not in out agenda list. only those who worked with public sectors enjoy pension after retirement.

may need to rely on my life savings in the future. However, many governmental organizations do pay tax to their employees in here.
organisation don't pay pension after service but will till to settle you with some amount of money that will helped and sustain you.

Most companies offer Pensions, but some do not. A pension is where a percentage of your wage is paid into a fund that you can only withdraw when you are 65+ (varies on where you live), and usually, the employer will match the percentage at no extra cost to you. Do you have a pension? Does your company offer a pension scheme similar to this?
Every company should give their employees pensions because for the honor of working for them they deserve it and also to encourage other employees that they are working for the right company.

Everything is not properly organise here and only people working for the government are likely to get pension after retirement , except banks in which the banks generally has made official arrangement for That.

I don't advise people to work for companies that does not offer pension especially if your plan to work there for long period of time. That is why a lot of people prefer government jobs in the part of the world.

There are plenty of private companies in my country that do not offer pension at all. Some of them include a few companies such as telemarketing companies.

There are plenty of private companies in my country that do not offer pension at all. Some of them include a few companies such as telemarketing companies.
Yeah, a lot of private companies in so many countries do not offer bonus. That is why my country people are always interested in Federal government jobs because they are most guaranteed for pension.

Well for the case is different because I answer questions online and I do not work for any particular corporation. Moreover, I do not live in a country that offers stimulus checks to people. So, I may need to rely on my life savings in the future. However, many governmental organizations do pay tax to their employees in here

Well for the case is different because I answer questions online and I do not work for any particular corporation. Moreover, I do not live in a country that offers stimulus checks to people. So, I may need to rely on my life savings in the future. However, many governmental organizations do pay tax to their employees in here
Here in my location you are only opportune to get pension if you are a government workers. Most people that are running a private business have to depend on that business if they are not willing to work for the government.

I have not ever heard of any private company offering pension to it's workers,it's only government that does that in my country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back