Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Most companies offer Pensions, but some do not. A pension is where a percentage of your wage is paid into a fund that you can only withdraw when you are 65+ (varies on where you live), and usually, the employer will match the percentage at no extra cost to you. Do you have a pension? Does your company offer a pension scheme similar to this?

Well, I am a freelancer and I do not work for any particular corporation. Moreover, I do not live in a country that offers stimulus checks to people. So, I may need to rely on my life savings in the future. However, many governmental organizations do pay tax to their employees in here.

Where am working now there is no penssion for that or anyone we where earlair inform during recruitment,but the wages where good enough despit the fact that I have to quit my job to focus more online with my blogging work.

So I think any company that dosnt compensate their workers with pension is not worth working with.even the goverment do pays workers penssion

Where am working now there is no penssion for that or anyone we where earlair inform during recruitment,but the wages where good enough despit the fact that I have to quit my job to focus more online with my blogging work.

So I think any company that dosnt compensate their workers with pension is not worth working with.even the goverment do pays workers penssion

I have also worked for a company that never used to offer any kind of pension at all, no matter how long you have been working for the organisation. Some companies simply never offer any kind of pension, especially private organisations.

I have also worked for a company that never used to offer any kind of pension at all, no matter how long you have been working for the organisation. Some companies simply never offer any kind of pension, especially private organisations.
hahaha Bro I think that such company is not well license if its prompt me to work for them I think that I will only do that for some time that is temporary I wont take that as my major jobs because at the end of everything I will go home emty handed so I will prefer working for company that offer pension or pay off.

This is very true. I think it is bound to happen in private organizations and businesses. They do not really have workers' welfare in mind so they don't even think of setting up pension schemes for them.

Well I am a businesswoman I am not working to any organization I am a boss of my own, for me I cannot work for private company because they not pay pension, I believe is only government that paid pension.

Most companies offer Pensions, but some do not. A pension is where a percentage of your wage is paid into a fund that you can only withdraw when you are 65+ (varies on where you live), and usually, the employer will match the percentage at no extra cost to you. Do you have a pension? Does your company offer a pension scheme similar to this?
99% of the companies in my country that are not own by government don't include pension as one of the entitlement for workers when delivering an appointment letter. I am saying this with conviction,because I witnessed it and I have close friends affected as well.

This is very true. I think it is bound to happen in private organizations and businesses. They do not really have workers' welfare in mind so they don't even think of setting up pension schemes for them.

Well, since I will most likely never receive any pension, the chances are that I will rely mostly on my personal savings in the future or I would need to create a source of passive income in the future.

Though as a small start up outfits with just few persons that carry out the most essential duty in the organisation,we have not structure the issue of pension into place,reason being that we have not fully being implimenting the standard structure for employees.

Though as a small start up outfits with just few persons that carry out the most essential duty in the organisation,we have not structure the issue of pension into place,reason being that we have not fully being implimenting the standard structure for employees.
For me I am not working any organization I have my own business so I have never worked any company that I can say that the company can offer any pension, so for I don't have any reason to receive pension now.

No, the organization I work with doesn't pay pension because it is a private owned company and in the part of the country I leave it is common that it's government organisation that is responsible for paying pension.

I do not have any pension right now, and not working for a pensionable company at the moment, because am doing a private work at the moment, though I may soon leaf .

No, it doesn't. Paying pension as a private business organisation is a way of reducing profits that will be generated. The only time it can be managed is when the organisation is registered under the government so that more workforce will not necessarily be needed to keep paying those who have stopped working.

Right now I am not working in a company although but those working and retire from a government companies due earn there pension, just that some times the get there pension late.

Well, since I will most likely never receive any pension, the chances are that I will rely mostly on my personal savings in the future or I would need to create a source of passive income in the future.
You might just need to find another employer or a job that is pensionable at the end. It's always good to have a fall-back or retirement option waiting for you at the end of years in service.

Company need to offer a penssion because from what I know goverment does that and I can beleive big company also provide payoff but small business dont just have the potential to do just that.
So I think that its neccessary to have a pension under company when you work for them its what that you will use to invest when you get retired.

I am not sure. I really have not looked into it and don't remember from when I was hired on. I am sure it was mentioned in my interview but this was 7 or 8 years ago now. I should probably find out!

The company where my father worked have that pension policy for their workers and it's actually a good one because it helps you in a very big way without you knowing how good they are doing for you. This is because some people are very bad when it comes to saving up for their old age, so the pension savings helps them.

Well all I know is that the only organisation that can pays pension is the government owned enterprises and not private firms or organisations. My own organisation don't pay pension after service but will till to settle you with some amount of money that will helped and sustain you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back