What's new

Does your company offer a pension?

In many countries, even many private organisations are also supposed to give you pension, I guess. There are a few private companies in here who do offer pension, but they offer pension only to high level employees only.
I think in that direction too . The private organisation should try as much as possible to give pensions to workers who have worked for years and served them diligently.

I think in that direction too . The private organisation should try as much as possible to give pensions to workers who have worked for years and served them diligently.

The rates of pensions differ a lot when it comes to one country to another country. I think that it all depends on the economy of a country. Many labours receive a low amount of money as pension.

The rates of pensions differ a lot when it comes to one country to another country. I think that it all depends on the economy of a country. Many labours receive a low amount of money as pension.
Pension are not the same in all the countries. It depends on the amount of money that is available for paying pensions or a budget that the country set aside for paying pensions.

Well in my country, so far I do not know any company that do pay there workers pensions except if it is a public established company that I know they do pay their retirees pension.

Well in my country, so far I do not know any company that do pay there workers pensions except if it is a public established company that I know they do pay their retirees pension.
It is applicable here in my country too. it is very rare for you to find private institution give pensions to their workers. This is why so many people are craving for government job.

To be honest on this is that, currently I don't have a company. When I would own a company I would exclude the pension plan for my staff.
I find it easy nowadays to manage the human resources on contact basis.

Well I have never seen any private company that do pay there retired workers pension and am still waiting to see wether such do happen and I will be glad.

The company does not offer us any pension at all.

The work environment is too strict and gets to affect our mental well-being.

It's he'll here and we're looking for alternatives already.

My company will usually offer pension but then you will have to enroll for it and the way I have evaluated it in something that is not worth it. It is better that I should invest my money.

Personally my company offers pension to its retirees but the truth is that not all companies are into such policies. mostly pensions companies are those own by the public or government owned enterprises but for the private, they don't.

Well so far I have known about companies in my country I have never had that private company do pay their workers pension the only place that the do are public companies.

Most private companies over here would have given opportunity for people to receive pension after retirement but there is no organisation by the government to implement all these rules and regulations and put everything in place. No the business organisation I am working for do not offer pension.

There's no pension in the company I'm currently working. Though, I'm just a part-time staff there, those that are working permanently there don't have pension scheme. It's a small business and owned by an individual.

Yes my organization provides me with a pension scheme and I've been unhappy if they didn't. Because working without any guarantee of savings afterwards isn't a good idea. Not only a pension scheme though but a health scheme as well.

I'm currently not working for any big companies now. I'm only working online and also working some company near my house. But if one to work, it must be with company that pension scheme.

I'm currently not working for any big companies now. I'm only working online and also working some company near my house. But if one to work, it must be with company that pension scheme.
I think that it is only the government that gives pension mostly . I have not seen any private institution pay pension to their retired workers. The government can make the law to compel the private institutions to keep paying pensions.

I think that it is only the government that gives pension mostly . I have not seen any private institution pay pension to their retired workers. The government can make the law to compel the private institutions to keep paying pensions.
In my country it is only the government that gives pension to retirees. It will be a great development if a private institutions don't follow suit.
The workers in the private institutions are not liable to receive pensions.

Due to the fact that I don't work under any company at the moment but I think it will be very good that after retirement company should pay pension for there workers who are no more working

I've also worked for a business that, no matter how long you were employed there, used to never offer any form of pension.
Some businesses, particularly private organizations, simply never provide any type of pension.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back