What's new

Does your company offer a pension?

No, the organization I work with doesn't pay pension because it is a private owned company and in the part of the country I leave it is common that it's government organisation that is responsible for paying pension.

I have noticed that many private companies do not offer any kind of pension no matter how long you have worked for the organization. I have also worked for such kind of company.

My company doesn't pay pension, I've not heard of any private organization that pay pension that pay workers when they stop working or retire other than governmental organisation.

My company doesn't pay pension, I've not heard of any private organization that pay pension that pay workers when they stop working or retire other than governmental organisation.
Over here , you can only be able to get pension only if you are working for the government . Probably the reason is because the system of our government is not well organised but bankers which is a private business organisation do get pension , this is a special arrangement that has been between the bank and the government.

There are certainly many people who would prefer to work in an organisation that offers pension. This is also one of the main reasons why many people prefer working for the government in here.

Some companies give a pension with the staff when he was old age then a conapnay offer a some pension rules of the employee should be pay the money to the owner of the business and employer. The employee with get benefit in the manner in which the pensioners.

There are certainly many people who would prefer to work in an organisation that offers pension. This is also one of the main reasons why many people prefer working for the government in here.
This is very true. Apart from the relative job security attached, most people prefer government jobs because of the pension and emoluments that comes alongside it after retirement.

Actually sometimes companies can offer pension but really depends. public own companies can offer pension but those of the private can not offer even after your service.

the company i use to work for did not usually offer pension to us the workers, so i had to leave because it is not worth my time. i believe pension should be offered to staff, just incase it gets to a point they can not work to earn again.

Currently i am working for a private organisation and all you can get is your salary and at the end of your working terms , you get nothing as a retirment benefits which makes me prefer government job.

No. Most company in my area are not offering pension. But few of them have started recently. It's a new concept I. My area. Pension program is very good initiative and it will help the buy work. I soon start now because it's a right thing to do
Currently i am working for a private organisation and all you can get is your salary and at the end of your working terms , you get nothing as a retirment benefits which makes me prefer government job.
Private organization have pension program. The employee sign an agreement with the employer. The agreement permit employer to be deducting a sum of money from employee account before salary. Private organization have started doing it and I love it.

No. Most company in my area are not offering pension. But few of them have started recently. It's a new concept I. My area. Pension program is very good initiative and it will help the buy work. I soon start now because it's a right thing to do

Private organization have pension program. The employee sign an agreement with the employer. The agreement permit employer to be deducting a sum of money from employee account before salary. Private organization have started doing it and I love it.
I'm very surprised to hear this development. I never knew private organizations have started this scheme and it is quite commendable.

Well all I know is that the only organisation that can pays pension is the government owned enterprises and not private firms or organisations. My own organisation don't pay pension after service but will till to settle you with some amount of money that will helped and sustain you.
That is the common practice in most of the countries in the world it is not peculiar to a particular country. In my jurisdiction , is it the same it is only the government workers that have access to receiving pensions.

That is the common practice in most of the countries in the world it is not peculiar to a particular country. In my jurisdiction , is it the same it is only the government workers that have access to receiving pensions.
The government of every country will give pension to their workers whenever they retire. I have not seen a private institution do that, but it is necessary and it is what should be done to secure the future of every employees.

It is only the governmental institutions that offer pensions. I have not seen a privately owned institution give it retired employees pension before except if it will just start happening.

Actually I worked in a private company and I believe no rules of the government has ever made such to private sectors. but those working in public sector are been paid pension after retirement.

Well in my country, any part of a work or job that involve a private sector, it is hardly that you will see one that is being under pension after retirement. It is only the public sectors that do give pension.

Well in my country, any part of a work or job that involve a private sector, it is hardly that you will see one that is being under pension after retirement. It is only the public sectors that do give pension.
Have not seen a private institution give pensions to the retirees. I don't know if there is one that exist but for me I have not witnessed private institution giving pensions.

Many companies in here do not offer pension at all and I guess this is one of the main reasons why there are so many people who are working at an old age when it comes to my country.

Many companies in here do not offer pension at all and I guess this is one of the main reasons why there are so many people who are working at an old age when it comes to my country.
Most of the private institutions do not offer pension ,the only thing that will be given is gratuity. It will be great if the private institution can give pensions.

Most of the private institutions do not offer pension ,the only thing that will be given is gratuity. It will be great if the private institution can give pensions.

In many countries, even many private organisations are also supposed to give you pension, I guess. There are a few private companies in here who do offer pension, but they offer pension only to high level employees only.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back