What's new

Does your business social media post memes and other content?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you run a business, it's also good to create social media around it. Or at least to park the account names so no one uses your name and pretends to be you. But we're not talking about parking an account name. What I want to talk about is when businesses make social media accounts and actually use the social media to interact with their fans and or audience. I know some companies will respond to people and even some social media accounts will post memes, commentary and even ask for fan interaction. Plus the giveaways are a plus.

When you run a business, it's also good to create social media around it. Or at least to park the account names so no one uses your name and pretends to be you. But we're not talking about parking an account name. What I want to talk about is when businesses make social media accounts and actually use the social media to interact with their fans and or audience. I know some companies will respond to people and even some social media accounts will post memes, commentary and even ask for fan interaction. Plus the giveaways are a plus.
Also, when they interact with the reviews online. I like to check out reviews of companies, and especially their products. When you see mostly positive reviews and then the occasional bad one, and a rep from the company gets on there and says something like, “We’re sorry to hear of your bad experience. We strive to keep all customers satisfied. Please contact us at (whatever) so we can resolve this issue.” Well, that looks good! I will usually buy from the company because I know they won’t leave me high & dry if something goes wrong with shipping or if I’m unhappy with what I’ve ordered.

Memes will not help you get traffic, memes will not help you generate sales. However, memes will help you build followers, memes will help you build engagements. Having more followers and better engagements will always help your business in the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back