What's new

Hire a community manager for your site or business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're marketing through social media, do you have a community manager hired in to handle that? I've worked as a community manager in the past and it can be fun. But it's quite time consuming to put your time into it. So hiring someone else to do this work, will free you up for more important work.

Who here has hired their own community manager?

I have never hired one, but surely I would. It gets to a point where oneself can't handle all the workload. And I am getting close to that point :)
I am curious to know what's involved in hiring one

I have never hired one, but surely I would. It gets to a point where oneself can't handle all the workload. And I am getting close to that point :)
I am curious to know what's involved in hiring one
It's a great way to free up work. I'm not a super social person when it comes to social media, so if someone else can do that work for me, awesome. It helps me grow my community, but also helps me free up work too. A win-win!

I have never hired a manager for my site o a business. However, I have worked as a site manager for many individuals and business manager for many companies. If I had a website that go tremendous amount of traffic, I would have certainly hired managers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back