What's new

How often do you promote on social media?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you promote daily? Every few days? Once or twice a week? I think there is a limit to how much you promote, because you also don't want to spam promotions on social media over and over. It's fine to pay for paid advertising on social media, but if you're posting promo to your own socials on the daily, people will just see that as spam and peace out. Instead only promote on your socials on special occasions. Maybe once a week or twice at most. The point is to grow your social media audience, so that you gain more traffic when you do promote. But, overdoing it on promotion will result in your socials looking spammy. So post other content, interact with users, have fun.

I have social media pages, mostly Facebook and Twitter for most of my websites and online stores. I frequently promote my website links through Facebook and twitter, usually I post every 1-2 days, Some of my social pages have good amount of followers and I get good traffic.

I have social media pages, mostly Facebook and Twitter for most of my websites and online stores. I frequently promote my website links through Facebook and twitter, usually I post every 1-2 days, Some of my social pages have good amount of followers and I get good traffic.
Nice, that's good to hear! The best way to get yourself out there is through social media, or as a start I should say. If your social media gets big, you can use it for not only your website needs, but you can promote others, do giveaways, set up deals, interact with other potential clients and so on. A lot can be done with social media and through it too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back