What's new

How do You Market and Advertise Your Business or Website?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are running a business, you have two main ways to market and advertise your business, social media marketing and paid advertising.

Social Media Marketing: Social media platforms are great platforms for marketing your business. By marketing through Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc, you can not only reach a lot of people in no time but can even sell your products directly from your social media posts. Social media offer social commerce options. You can succeed with social media marketing only when you have managed to build a huge following.

Paid Advertising: Social media marketing is effective but takes a lot of time to show results because you will have to spend considerable time to build followers. If you're in a hurry to start selling, you can run paid ads on various platforms such as search engines, Google ads, social media, etc. Running paid ads is a great way to reach potential customers very quickly if you target your ads to the proper audience based on demographics, interests, and behaviors.

I market my business mainly on social media.
I have Facebook , Instagram and whatsapp. I try as much as possible to post my work everyday in all these platforms.

The only place I've run ad is on Facebook and I will still do more.
Social media have helped me alot in my business. I've reached so many people and I've also done contracts with people I've not met.

I also get referrals alot from friends and families.

If you have friends and family willing to help you, you can actually generate a lot of sales. When I started my first website, I had added donate button in order to generate revenue on my site and my friends and family donated me money which was more than enough to run 3 websites for at least one year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back