What's new

Does your business not celebrate major holidays?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does your business or job not celebrate major holidays? Like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc. I know those are Christian holidays, but they are holidays I mostly celebrate. I think most businesses here mostly focus on X-mas, Halloween, and maybe St Patricks day, maybe Easter too, and Thanksgiving, but I feel most other holidays are left out.

Are there any holidays your business does or does not celebrate?

Does your business or job not celebrate major holidays? Like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc. I know those are Christian holidays, but they are holidays I mostly celebrate. I think most businesses here mostly focus on X-mas, Halloween, and maybe St Patricks day, maybe Easter too, and Thanksgiving, but I feel most other holidays are left out.

Are there any holidays your business does or does not celebrate?

If I were running a business, then I would have definitely offered a break on major holidays. Sometimes I feel that a weekend is not enough and if public holidays allow my workers to take rest, then I think that there is nothing wrong with offering them a break.

I am working at the place where there are emergencies that makes it almost impossible to celebrate holidays. I don't even see the need to have those kind of celebrations for a hospital, for example, since patients are always there even during those holidays.

I am working at the place where there are emergencies that makes it almost impossible to celebrate holidays. I don't even see the need to have those kind of celebrations for a hospital, for example, since patients are always there even during those holidays.

Yes, even I have never seen any kind of event getting celebrated at any hospital. There has to be someone in the emergency department all the time and hospitals are never closed. I think the most a person could do is distribute sweets in such kind of workplaces.

Yes, even I have never seen any kind of event getting celebrated at any hospital. There has to be someone in the emergency department all the time and hospitals are never closed. I think the most a person could do is distribute sweets in such kind of workplaces.

Working in a hospital has got to be one of the most stressful thing that anyone can get involved with at the moment. I can't even deal with working at the hospital because it is always from one emergency at work to another and I don't like being stressed that much.

I am off most federal holidays. We celebrate most holidays, sometimes we can no longer call Christmas break, Christmas break but we can call it winter break. This is to be more understanding that not everyone celebrates Christmas.

When I was running a restaurant, holidays were business time as customers came to celebrate holidays and they even organized parties during holidays. During the Christmas and New Year, we made a lot of sales. The staff did not get a leave but they received extra bonus for working in holidays.

When I was running a restaurant, holidays were business time as customers came to celebrate holidays and they even organized parties during holidays. During the Christmas and New Year, we made a lot of sales. The staff did not get a leave but they received extra bonus for working in holidays.

It is quite thoughtful of the business owner to give the staff an extra pay for working on holidays. It has got to show that the company have the interest of the staff at heart as well. This means that none of the staff will complain bitterly about working overtime since they are getting paid for it at the end of the day.

I try as much as possible to celebrate the important holidays in my business and I also equally try my very best to see how possible I am going to turn those holidays into something that can be able to boost more sales for my business. This is because every holiday have a way of getting people to be interested in buying a lot of things that are going to used to enjoy their holiday.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back