What's new

Does your business have private rooms for employees?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This may be a long shot, but do some businesses have private rooms for their employees to relax in during their break? I ask because most jobs would offer up some break room or a room where all employees could go. But are there any businesses that let their employees relax in a private room, away from other employees? If so, I think it would be a good thing to have, but no idea if it would be practical, As I can't imagine they'd want a room for every person. I think people would end up having to share or take turns.

This may be a long shot, but do some businesses have private rooms for their employees to relax in during their break? I ask because most jobs would offer up some break room or a room where all employees could go. But are there any businesses that let their employees relax in a private room, away from other employees? If so, I think it would be a good thing to have, but no idea if it would be practical, As I can't imagine they'd want a room for every person. I think people would end up having to share or take turns.

I have worked in a company where they never had such kind of rooms. I think that private rooms are mostly created for higher-level employees. This also includes rooms for supervisors or managers. So, it depends on your designation in the business organisation.

When I had a restaurant, there was a private room for the staff. The room could be used by thew staff for relaxation when there were not many customers and no pressure to keep the orders.

The only private rooms that anyone who's working in our company is going to get is his or her private office room or the rest room whenever you're making use of it. There's nothing like a private room for each worker to use for their break. What kind of resources will a company need to waste on this kind of project?

When I had a restaurant, there was a private room for the staff. The room could be used by thew staff for relaxation when there were not many customers and no pressure to keep the orders.

That room is also a place where your staff can change to their office uniform. I so much like it when restaurants make provisions for such a place where staff will have that opportunity to relax too and have some good time during their break time.

At work we have a staff lounge where people are meant to eat, use the microwaves, and can sit and talk. We got a couch last year which was a nice addition to our lounge, but not many people really use it in my opinion. People started having to eat in their rooms during COVID so people kind of got used to that vibe rather than being with a big group of people.

The only private rooms that anyone who's working in our company is going to get is his or her private office room or the rest room whenever you're making use of it. There's nothing like a private room for each worker to use for their break. What kind of resources will a company need to waste on this kind of project?

I am sure that if a workplace has 1,000 employees, then it would be almost impossible to build 1,000 rooms for each and every employee. There could be a dressing room where each and every employee might have lockers where they could store items.

I am sure that if a workplace has 1,000 employees, then it would be almost impossible to build 1,000 rooms for each and every employee. There could be a dressing room where each and every employee might have lockers where they could store items.

I don't even understand the reason why a company is going to have to build a separate room where their workers are supposed to rest or take their breaks. It is not like they are working in a hotel, and even those who are working in a hotel don't get separate rooms where they take their break.

There's no private rooms for my workers to rest in when they are on break. If any of them want a private room, they can have it at their home, but not in my business. I've never heard of private rest room for workers in any place.

Seriously, I wonder the amount of money a company is going to be making from their business operation that is going to make it possible for them to build private rooms for each of their workers to make use of whenever they want to rest. There is no kind of business that is going to have an operation that is going to be realistic for them to do this kind of thing to the best of my knowledge.

I don't even understand the reason why a company is going to have to build a separate room where their workers are supposed to rest or take their breaks. It is not like they are working in a hotel, and even those who are working in a hotel don't get separate rooms where they take their break.

Well, I think many companies may create a separate room for specific person because they are the ones who may be handling complicated tasks and this is why they may need privacy. Fore example, the banks in our city always have a separate room for bank branch managers in each branch.

Well, I think many companies may create a separate room for specific person because they are the ones who may be handling complicated tasks and this is why they may need privacy. Fore example, the banks in our city always have a separate room for bank branch managers in each branch.

The only thing I can tell you about this is that the only way a company can make provision for a private room for any of their employees is by having a private office that their employees are working in. This is so that they can actually rest and take their break in there whenever they want.

Seriously, I wonder the amount of money a company is going to be making from their business operation that is going to make it possible for them to build private rooms for each of their workers to make use of whenever they want to rest. There is no kind of business that is going to have an operation that is going to be realistic for them to do this kind of thing to the best of my knowledge.

A room should be okay for all staff or maybe two because of gender. Building a room each for every staff is never possible unless we are talking about a big company that is there with lots of funds that they can throw around as well.

A room should be okay for all staff or maybe two because of gender. Building a room each for every staff is never possible unless we are talking about a big company that is there with lots of funds that they can throw around as well.

It is actually going to be very difficult to manage the one or two rooms that you have for your employees to make use of whenever they want to rest because a lot of people will definitely be interested in making use of it at the same time. This is going to be impossible for you to handle it in a way that is not going to cause crisis for your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back