What's new

Does your business have a suggestion/feedback box?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
The feedback or the suggestion box is one of the most important things a business could have. This is because these kind of suggestion boxes could help you gain insights about what your customers want and what they need. They also help your customers to file a complaint against any employee of your organisation. So are they important?

I have seen suggestion boxes in churches and recently in hospitals. It is pertinent that most organizations have these boxes and act upon suggestions and feedback from those that drop their comments in it. I don't have a bigger office to have a suggestion boxes, but I always ask my customers to send feedback at the end of each business dealings.

I have seen suggestion boxes in many places and this also includes big businesses and restaurant chains. These boxes are very helpful. However, having such boxes alone is not the only thing a business needs to do. The business must also take action against a complaint and consider feedback offered by the customers.

If you are running an offline business, it is very important for you to make provision for suggestions and feedback box because your customers who are interested in dropping them will always make use of those channels to give you feedback for your business. As for online businesses, it is not something that you have to create a suggestion box. You will have a feedback channel for your business customers to use.

When I was running a restaurant, I had a suggestion box and I encouraged my customers to give feedback. Most of the time the feedback were constructive, however, sometimes I also got harsh comments.

When I was running a restaurant, I had a suggestion box and I encouraged my customers to give feedback. Most of the time the feedback were constructive, however, sometimes I also got harsh comments.

This is something that I have equally seen in all restaurant business I have used their food services. They know that there's a need to have a feedback system for any of their walk in customers to use.

This is something that I have equally seen in all restaurant business I have used their food services. They know that there's a need to have a feedback system for any of their walk in customers to use.

The food industry is a delicate one that would need you to have that strong connection with your customers and there is no better way to provide this connection instead of having a suggestion box where they can drop their feedback. It is something that will help the business grow in the future too.

At the moment, my business does not have a feedback or suggestion box but I do always tell my customers that they are more than welcome to leave feedback or even ask me to change something if they are not happy with it.

Once I get a better site sorted for my business, I will have a review section on there for customers to be able to leave feedback or suggestions.

The food industry is a delicate one that would need you to have that strong connection with your customers and there is no better way to provide this connection instead of having a suggestion box where they can drop their feedback. It is something that will help the business grow in the future too.

A restaurant business is a very sensitive business. There's no room for mistakes or error in running and managing the business because any slight mistake will result in losing one or more of your customers immediately. I was in a Kilimanjaro restaurant few days ago which is a subsidiary of Sundry Foods Ltd, I noticed a lot of flies in the restaurant sitting space. I had to call the manager to make the compliant immediately. If they don't work on it, the next I'm there and see the same thing, I will not eat there again.

A restaurant business is a very sensitive business. There's no room for mistakes or error in running and managing the business because any slight mistake will result in losing one or more of your customers immediately. I was in a Kilimanjaro restaurant few days ago which is a subsidiary of Sundry Foods Ltd, I noticed a lot of flies in the restaurant sitting space. I had to call the manager to make the compliant immediately. If they don't work on it, the next I'm there and see the same thing, I will not eat there again.

There are many other issues associated with running a restaurant business. Suppose a customer is having meal in your restaurant. if a customer discovers a harmful insect in the meal, then such a customer could start yelling instead of suing a customer feedback box. This may leave a very bad impression in front of other customers who might be witnessing a bad thing right in front of their very own eyes. They may avoid the restaurant in the future.

The feedback or the suggestion box is one of the most important things a business could have. This is because these kind of suggestion boxes could help you gain insights about what your customers want and what they need. They also help your customers to file a complaint against any employee of your organisation. So are they important?
Without a doubt, businesses need suggestion and feedback boxes. They are useful resources for engaging customers, obtaining information, enhancing goods and services, and quickly resolving problems. They show a dedication to client satisfaction and can improve a company's reputation and overall performance.

There are many other issues associated with running a restaurant business. Suppose a customer is having meal in your restaurant. if a customer discovers a harmful insect in the meal, then such a customer could start yelling instead of suing a customer feedback box. This may leave a very bad impression in front of other customers who might be witnessing a bad thing right in front of their very own eyes. They may avoid the restaurant in the future.

Customers behaviour usually differ from one person to another and believe me there are some people who are going to notice this kind of scenario that you just explain and they will simply call the manager or a staff to explain what has happened which will be taken care of in a very quiet manner so that other customers will not know what transpired. But there are customers that are going to find that and they will start shouting immediately which is going to give a very bad reputation for the business. They will not even care to make use of the suggestion box of feedback or anything.

Without a doubt, businesses need suggestion and feedback boxes. They are useful resources for engaging customers, obtaining information, enhancing goods and services, and quickly resolving problems. They show a dedication to client satisfaction and can improve a company's reputation and overall performance.

I have seen such kind of feedback boxes in many different kinds of big businesses such as McDonald's and Burger King. These businesses value the opinion of their customers and this is also one of the main reasons why they are so successful.

I have seen such kind of feedback boxes in many different kinds of big businesses such as McDonald's and Burger King. These businesses value the opinion of their customers and this is also one of the main reasons why they are so successful.

Whenever a business takes the opinion of their customers with a sense of priority, it normally bodes well for the business. The customers of your business are whom your business is established for. Taking care of them and what they need will make them choose your business first always.

There's a feedback box in the front desk table in my business hall with a bold sign to drop your feedback in the box. Every of my customers who used my transportation services receives an email on how to give a feed through the mail.

At the moment, my business does not have a feedback or suggestion box but I do always tell my customers that they are more than welcome to leave feedback or even ask me to change something if they are not happy with it.

Once I get a better site sorted for my business, I will have a review section on there for customers to be able to leave feedback or suggestions.

It's always very good for you to have a channel that's going to give your customers the opportunity to give you more in depth opinion about your services. They may not be able to give it right on the spot when getting the services but when they are relaxed after using the services, they will give a more intensive feedback.

Call centres now send text message to your phone number that you used to call them to give your feedback by selecting from the rating system they have provided in the text message. I find it very good to make use of in giving feedbacks.

I don't, but I know some businesses do. I believe there was a suggestions box at the call center job I had years ago. I imagine most major companies and businesses have these. I think all companies should do it.
If you are talking about the call centre job I think that its possible to have a feedback box some people call it suggestion box so having such box will ensure that your customer can come up with what they need to see in your business which will satisfy their need.
My business dont have one but I hope this may be implement soon in my business

If you are talking about the call centre job I think that its possible to have a feedback box some people call it suggestion box so having such box will ensure that your customer can come up with what they need to see in your business which will satisfy their need.
My business dont have one but I hope this may be implement soon in my business

It's always going to be better and in the interest of your business to have feedback and suggestions channels. Businesses need feedbacks to give customers a better experience with using the company's products and services. You can only know what your customers want from their feedback.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back