What's new

Does your business have a secret mission?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many businesses that have a secret mission. Apparently, they may be conducting a specific kind of business in front of the whole world, however, it might be possible that they may have a secret agenda. So, is this the case with your business as well?

The secret mission of my business is to make profit from selling my business products to my customers. This is the one and top priority mission of my business. My business is also socially responsible to the community where I've set up the business.

The secret mission of my business is to make profit from selling my business products to my customers. This is the one and top priority mission of my business. My business is also socially responsible to the community where I've set up the business.

I think that making money is actually the real mission of many businesses. In many cases, many companies may partner with scientific research companies. They may get involved with some kind of secret scientific experiment.

I think that making money is actually the real mission of many businesses. In many cases, many companies may partner with scientific research companies. They may get involved with some kind of secret scientific experiment.

Seriously, I cannot think of any other secret mission that my business have which everyone knows it's what all businesses are started for that is not profit-making. I cannot start a business for me to be romancing customers with my product and services and in the end I will not have anything to show for it.

Seriously, I cannot think of any other secret mission that my business have which everyone knows it's what all businesses are started for that is not profit-making. I cannot start a business for me to be romancing customers with my product and services and in the end I will not have anything to show for it.

I am quite sure that a businesses owner may never get involved in secret agendas until or unless profitability factor is involved. So, the fact remains that they get involved in such matters when they believe that such agendas could be beneficial to them in some ways.

I am quite sure that a businesses owner may never get involved in secret agendas until or unless profitability factor is involved. So, the fact remains that they get involved in such matters when they believe that such agendas could be beneficial to them in some ways.

The only secret agenda my business will always have is to make sure that my business secret which helps me to be profitable is not something that is going to be made the public knowledge in order to avoid other businesses that are my competitors using the same strategy that I'm using to give me a tough time in the business.

There are many businesses that have a secret mission. Apparently, they may be conducting a specific kind of business in front of the whole world, however, it might be possible that they may have a secret agenda. So, is this the case with your business as well?
What kind of secret mission are you referring to? Can you give some examples of any business secret mission? It will help to make it possible for me to know the direction of your inquiries.

What kind of secret mission are you referring to? Can you give some examples of any business secret mission? It will help to make it possible for me to know the direction of your inquiries.

I actually believe that he was talking about the real mission of a business which is practically making profit from selling the business product and services to their customers. There is no other mission more than this for any kind of business that is started by an individual which is not an NGO.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back