Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How much mail would you business owners say you get daily or weekly? I don't get a lot of mail aside from important personal mail from health care, insurance stuffs. I mostly get orders in the mail otherwise. What about you?

I work as a freelancer and most of the messages I receive is on my dashboard of the website. I do not get that much mails in my email mailbox at all. However, if i turn on the notification, then I may get certain mails daily in my mailbox.

I was once involved heavily in email marketing and as a result of that, I usually get a lot of emails all the time and also some of the freelance job that I do requires that I subscribe to so many websites which also bumps me with a lot of email.

My personal business ventures? Nope. Where I work, yes. Way too much. Each day, there is usually a box full of mail that gets delivered. I am not sure why it is this bad or how it got this way, but it is so wasteful as most of it gets binned.

I was once involved heavily in email marketing and as a result of that, I usually get a lot of emails all the time and also some of the freelance job that I do requires that I subscribe to so many websites which also bumps me with a lot of email.

It is very common for people to get engaged in this kind of activity and receive a lots of mails. This also involves marketing department of a company. They have to engage with many companies and channels. Unfortunately, this also leads to spamming as well.

I work as a freelancer and most of the messages I receive is on my dashboard of the website. I do not get that much mails in my email mailbox at all. However, if i turn on the notification, then I may get certain mails daily in my mailbox.
That's mostly the same for me. I do get some physical mail here and there, but most correspondence goes online otherwise.
My personal business ventures? Nope. Where I work, yes. Way too much. Each day, there is usually a box full of mail that gets delivered. I am not sure why it is this bad or how it got this way, but it is so wasteful as most of it gets binned.
What kind of business is it? If it's a big company with a lot of departments, I imagine they get a ton of mail.

What kind of business is it? If it's a big company with a lot of departments, I imagine they get a ton of mail.
It is a small to medium size IT business. There are a total of 18 people working there but I think due to contracts with other businesses and what not, the mail had just gotten out of hand. My boss plans on expanding the business to a second location as well.

It is a small to medium size IT business. There are a total of 18 people working there but I think due to contracts with other businesses and what not, the mail had just gotten out of hand. My boss plans on expanding the business to a second location as well.

I think that the amount of mails you get daily depend a lot on your business activity and how active you are as a businessman. If your business is connected with many other businesses and if you deal with them on daily basis, then you may receive many mails.

It is very common for people to get engaged in this kind of activity and receive a lots of mails. This also involves marketing department of a company. They have to engage with many companies and channels. Unfortunately, this also leads to spamming as well.

As long as your business is making use of email there is always a possibility that you are going to be getting a lot of spam messages along the line. The most important thing is for you to sieve through them and make use of the exact ones that are good for you.

I think that the amount of mails you get daily depend a lot on your business activity and how active you are as a businessman. If your business is connected with many other businesses and if you deal with them on daily basis, then you may receive many mails.
My boss is not bothered by it so I really don't concern myself with it but I know the bulk of it is otherwise useless. I guess it is for him to decide if it is too much.

It's very obvious that the business of your boss is progressing positively because that is the only reason why he's already making plans on expanding the business into having another walking branch in another location. A company of 18 staff isn't small anyways.

Currently, I am not involved in anything that requires me to send or receive snail mail or packets. I run online businesses and I use electronic communication. However, when I was running a publication, I had a post box and I sometimes received mails.

My business doesn't get a lot of mail because I have other means of communication with my customers. My customers either contact me through Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. It's a few of them who sends mail. There are some times I forget to check my mail and they will contact me through social media.

Currently, I am not involved in anything that requires me to send or receive snail mail or packets. I run online businesses and I use electronic communication. However, when I was running a publication, I had a post box and I sometimes received mails.

Electronic communication is a very effective means of contact with your customers or client especially when you're working online. You can be able to reach all your customers with using snail mail or packets. There are so many means you can use in electronic communication, it's the one that works for you that's going to be your priority for use.

I remember a kind of way of making money that became quite popular back then. This involved "paid to read mails" where you are required to read mails and possibly forward them to your contacts. This was a very popular kind of method to make money and these were kind of GPT website.

I receive mails from freelancing websites I have services on like Fiverr, Upwork and Seoclerks but they are not too much always. My services are not ordered frequently on any of those website, which is why I don't receive too much mails from them.

How much mail would you business owners say you get daily or weekly? I don't get a lot of mail aside from important personal mail from health care, insurance stuffs. I mostly get orders in the mail otherwise. What about you?
As someone that is doing both an online and offline business, I am used to getting a lot of mails. These mails keep me in track of what is happening and why I should endeavor to check them maybe from someone planning to buy from my farm or another that wants to hire my services. It is not one that you can place a number on as well too.

I remember a kind of way of making money that became quite popular back then. This involved "paid to read mails" where you are required to read mails and possibly forward them to your contacts. This was a very popular kind of method to make money and these were kind of GPT website.

I am equally very familiar about those means which people used to do some minimal jobs online to make money some years ago. I have never tried it out for once and that's because I know from those that were into it that it doesn't pay any decent amount of money. So, I considered it a complete waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back