What's new

Do you want to retire in a rural area or urban area?

I will like to retire in a urban area because urban area is very suitable for me ..it provides many facilities to me it is my thinking may be my think not suitable for you.but it is good for me and my business .

it depends on choice and our choice varies from one other but one thing i need to be clear about is that retirement should be to enjoy the life left in this world in a comfortable cool and cozy environment.i had rather remain in the urban area than move to the rural area for less satisfaction

Probably on a rural area. Even today i really want peace, because of what's happening so bad right now. I would prefer live in a place like that, that all you can here is the sound of the breeze, chirping of birds, away from toxicity. ♥️

I would love to retire in an urban area because there are so many facilities to start a businessThere are many job opportunities in urban areas and it is better to start your own business.And if you want to farm, obviously you have to go to the village.

According to Large Cities Top Small Towns, Rural Areas in Well-Being, the main reason the large urban communities have higher physical well-being is due to lower rates of obesity and chronic diseases. ... On the other hand, rural residents often feel safer and more secure.

It depends, as if you want to make farms and want to do farming then you will go to rural areas for this otherwise you will go for urban areas as there are plenty of facilities as well as you can start there your own business there.

First of all life of rural and urban areas both have different life styles and different enjoyment. Rural life has its own enjoyment due to its greenery and good atmosphere. But i perfer to retire in urban area because in urban areas every facility is present like medical,grocery and other facilities. That's why i prefer urban area for retirement.

Well it depends on individuals and most people prefer to work in the city and later retire in the village where their ancestors is. But personally I would prefer to retire in the city, although the village is more peaceful than the city there are so many advantages attached to the city. So for me retirement in the city is my goal.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
Wow this a really tough question. Having tested both rural and urban area,I think I will prefer the urban life more better to retire in. In contrast,they are both different worlds. Rural is more cheaper no doubts,but if you want an exciting retirement then urban way is the way to go.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
Whether Urban of rural it makes no difference. I just want to retire and live a stress free life. I actually want to enjoy both. If I retire in Urban area I will occasionally visit rural places, if I retire in rural area I will also go to Urban.

Interesting, my dad retired and he is currently living in the semi_urban area. But soon I will relocate him to the village when he grows more old, for now he will stay with us in our current residential area.
Lolz,I don't know why a lot of people keep thinking that when people grow that they must either relocated to the village or build a house and live in the village,I do not see the need for me to go back to the village I came from anymore as far as I'm living in the Urban settlement, if I'm living in a town I will never go back to the village again no matter how old I might be because to me village is a place I will never like to live in talkless of staying there for the rest of my life..

Lolz,I don't know why a lot of people keep thinking that when people grow that they must either relocated to the village or build a house and live in the village,I do not see the need for me to go back to the village I came from anymore as far as I'm living in the Urban settlement, if I'm living in a town I will never go back to the village again no matter how old I might be because to me village is a place I will never like to live in talkless of staying there for the rest of my life..
Laughs, village is never a good place to live sometimes, cos of melancholies. People have tedious lifestyle there, some are very devilish, always wanting your down fall. Maybe I won't be relocating my parents to the village even if they grow to old.

Most people have a clear impression of what the cities, towns and countryside look like in the UK, both physically and in terms of the lives of the people who live there. This article compares rural and urban areas statistically for themes such as working, earnings, services and population, using geographical classifications.
There is quantitative evidence that rural areas are better off than urban areas on a number of different measures, such as unemployment and crime, but there are substantial differences within both rural and urban areas. In a few respects rural areas are worse off. Analysis indicates that house prices are less affordable to local workers in rural areas than urban areas and the costs, travel time and carbon emissions resulting from transport tend to be higher in rural areas.

Well retiring at a peaceful environment is a very good for both your medical health and financial health. In urban areas , there's too much going on that you could be disturbed in areas that will be bad for your health. For this reason I'll be retiring to a rural area

Of course a rural area away from all the hustle and bustle of the city, away from all the smoke and pollution. If I had my way , I would move to the rural area now! The urban can be exciting but it's draining.

I don't think it's necessary for success to always be to move to the city. I think after retirement a person should live where his business can easily succeed. It doesn't matter if you live in the city or in the village. This is what I would say. A person is going to live and he does not want to spend the rest of his life there

I will continue to live in the villages even after retirement because I have to know about the way of life of the people there all my life. If I stay there and start a business for myself, I can do it easily. On the contrary, if I set up a business it will be very difficult for me.Personally, if I give my answer, I would like to live in the countryside. Life here is quite simple and quiet.

I plan to retire at the age of sixty when I'm done I will be staying in the urban city. Preferably a quiet and secured neighborhood. I like urban areas better than rural area because of the better infrastructural development.

I was born in unban area and I'm being living in unban area since when I was born, so I have adapt to unban area and I can not retire in rural area because I will not cope with their style. If I have a investment in a unban area before my retirement, how do I leave my business.

I want to retire in urban area because urban are better develop in the rural area that's rural areas ritremen person have respect give and pension is low than the urban areas than rural areas pension is also need for the retirement person

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back