What's new

Do you want to retire in a rural area or urban area?

Concerning settling in the rural area and urban area after retirement . Well, it depends on the individuals perspective and choice, for people who will prefer a quite place to reside but might be of shortage of some basics amenities can go to the rural area and probably eestablish solution to some lack of basic amenities. As for me, I will prefer staying in the urban area

It is a choice after retirement.
Nobody retired you and ask you to go to either village or township.
Your plan after retirement.
So many retirees prefer spending their lives in village especially the low income type and those that could not see any need to start save ahead.
Post automatically merged:

It is a choice after retirement.
Nobody retired you and ask you to go to either village or township.
Your plan after retirement.
So many retirees prefer spending their lives in village especially the low income type and those that could not see any need to start save ahead.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
There are a lot of sides to it, someone like me who likes urban areas naturally, all the attractions and lifestyle will be on my mind while I'll also be careful not t over spend my pension so I might also consider rural low-key area. If I have invested well before retiring and I know there we be an income then I'll stay in a city.

Preferably the rural or urban area which is very silent and lacks much disturbance, one needs to enjoy the retirement period after à whole life of hard work, for me the rural area has it.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
This is a matter of personal choice and preference. As for me, I don't know yet. But if I stay in the urban areas, why will I leave the house behind to go start another life in a rural area? Same goes the other way round. I don't think I can just leave a place I probably spent the greater part of my life to go and start afresh in a new place.

Personally I would like to retire to a rural area away from the noise associated with city life. But doing that will require me buying or building a house in a rural area which I do not have the funds for right now. But I really am working towards it.

I have plans of settling down in the rural area if I get lucky to have funds to buy land. My dream is at least 1 hectare of land to build a small house of maybe 2 bedrooms. The big land would give me space for my gardening activities. Maybe that dream can come true when my wife retires. She has a big retirement pay that can afford us to buy land in the rural area. Our present house in the suburban town can be rented out so it can give us extra income.
Perfect aspiration, if I was told to choose where I would love to retire, I prefer a rural place, the reasons are numerous, at that stage of my life I cant continue with urban areas stress and noisy Life, the urban areas is full of many chaos, but in rural area less stress , you eat fresh foods at cheaper rate

I would never retire to the rural area, I have a neighbour who lived in urban area all their life and when it was time for retirement they retired to the village which is a rural area, I have seen a lot of people after retirement settled for rural area, I would never do that.

I’ll surely want to retire in an urban area. Reason is because there’s a higher chance of you making more profit in an urban area than rural area. A lot of opportunities and people are living in urban area and a lot of business sites and patronizers also live in urban areas.

I think I would like to enjoy my retirement in a rural area instead of an urban areas baecuse for one I have lived all my life in an urban area, I jus want to live in an environment that provides the peace and quite that a rural area provides.
Post automatically merged:

I think I would like to enjoy my retirement in a rural area instead of an urban areas baecuse for one I have lived all my life in an urban area, I jus want to live in an environment that provides the peace and quite that a rural area provides.

I'm far from being a retiree, I haven't even started working yet but if I am to plan where I would want to live during my retirement, it would be in a rural area. I believe living there would be cheaper because the cost of living is lower compared to urban areas and I get to have fresher air too.

People that usually move to rural areas after retirement are people that does not have property or any form of business in the city, so they naturally have to move to the rural area to cut costs. But if you have a property or business to manage in the city, you will have no choice than to stick around and take care of your investment.

Perfect aspiration, if I was told to choose where I would love to retire, I prefer a rural place, the reasons are numerous, at that stage of my life I cant continue with urban areas stress and noisy Life, the urban areas is full of many chaos, but in rural area less stress , you eat fresh foods at cheaper rate
The idea of retiring in a rural place is taught to me by my mother. As you have mentioned the urban area is noisy and crowded with the high standard of living that can hurt the budget of retired people who have no means of income. In the rural area food is cheap and there's not much to spend on so life would be pretty slow, no pressure and no stress to speak of. I already have a prospect for the place but our budget to buy land is still not sufficient.

I think I would like to stay in the city after my retirement because in the village etc. you get less pollution and less noise but at the same time the facilities are less so what is the benefit. That is why it is better to live in the city. Because here you get all the facilities

Rural areas might look odd and local but as for me I will prefer to retire in a rural areas because of the peace of mind and calmness in rural areas compared to the noidy urban areas with lots of activities and business movement which can interrupt ones peace of mind.I prefer rural areas.

It's and individual choice after retirement, but I believe the choice an individual makes at the end boils down to two major reason which no 1 is living a peaceful life and living a low-cost life, some people that retired with just little amount will prefer goin to the rural area because of the cost of living, some may feel living in urban environment will be too tedious at their age hence going back to the rural area

In a more civilized country with electricity and basic amenities on ground,it will be lovely to retire into a countryside.The serenity and peace experienced in such vicinity can't be compared with the noise and chaos the city is known for.
More is ,you get to do your own home grown organics hence enjoying solid healthy lifestyle.

I prefer to retire in an urban area than rural areas. In most places rural areas are villages and they do not have most essencials of life (basic amenities). As a worker who have worked so many years and need to have some rest I think you retiring in an urban area is the best so that you can enjoy the rest of your life when you are no longer working anymore.

That could be as a result of agricultural purposes. People can retire and decide to go to their villages where they can to invest in agriculture. That is one sure way they can stay business instead of staying in urban areas where they will keep spending more money.

After retirement it is a good choice that living in the village is very good and strong because the environment here is very calm and good and not so much money is spent here because there are no high expenses and high house expenses. They don't come so I think it costs very little at home. No money is spent. Living here is a good choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back