What's new

Do you want to retire in a rural area or urban area?

vest1992

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?

I think the people who do such are from the older generation, I don't think anyone from this time would want to do such. In the urban areas I'll still get some social opportunities also I'll have a greater chance of getting a side job.

I have plans of settling down in the rural area if I get lucky to have funds to buy land. My dream is at least 1 hectare of land to build a small house of maybe 2 bedrooms. The big land would give me space for my gardening activities. Maybe that dream can come true when my wife retires. She has a big retirement pay that can afford us to buy land in the rural area. Our present house in the suburban town can be rented out so it can give us extra income.

Your question is very interesting and makes me think. All my life I have lived in an urban area, on a vacation opportunity I went to a rural area, I stayed a month and there came a time when I despaired of returning to the capital. I would like to live in a rural area but have my escape to the capital, because I don't know if I will get used to it, even if I like it.

This Is a technical question and to me I don't know, which ever will suit my plans and purpose, and also, whichever will be great for my health.

Well, people spend more than half of their lives in cities with their issues, stress, noise and pollution, so spending your pension in rural areas would be a lot better to relax and enjoy the rest of your life outside of city troubles

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
I would prefer to stay in the urban area after retirement because , retirement period is a time when I need to enjoy myself from my active service . Also , the rural area won't offer me much benefits as it is with urban settlement .

I’d like to retire in the rural area. There’re lots of reasons behind this decision. First rural areas Have the best atmospheric conditions combined with the less noise and all. Secondly I plan on going into agriculture when I retire so rural area will best suit my interests

In as much the older generation prefer serene environment, the new generation prefer environment that's full of bubbling. Besides, I prefer retiring in urban area so that I can still be catching the glimpse of the urban life.

I am not afraid of retiring at any point or age. When retirement comes knocking at my door, who am I to say no? Besides I do not think of retiring for life because I am going to be self-employed. You know the word retirement are mostly found in the dictionary of Government workers who after thirty-five years of work retire. If need be , I retire today, I would head straight to the rural area and settle there where I don't have to worry about buying food, because I would have my personal farm for both commercial and personal use

Wao! You shared a very important post which is very useful for taking a decision.
The rural area is very beautiful and
Un noisy people love to stay there but in rural areas the facilities are not equal to the urban areas.
Urban areas have good facilities, sanitation system and much more facilities.

I prefer retirering to a rural area to the urban areas because the cost of living in rural area is considerable compare to urban areas, that is the more reason many people try to secure land and develop it so that they can retire there to live in peace.

If for example I retired from my government work whenever I have one I will not think of going into the rural area as to me I don't like it at all I'll rather find a way and Build house in the urban area and settle down,or if I think the auburn area is too noisy for me i may look for a good and nice countryside that I'm interested and build a house and when I retired I go and live there.

It depends on the people retirement that how can they easily stay in urban noisy area ,can they afford the expenses ,mostly people can not afford all these expenses so they usaully migrate to their rural areas instead of staying in urban nosy areas

There is this thrill that comes with staying in the rural area when you have stayed in the urban area for long. I will love to move to the rural area not because of any better life enhancing indices there but because of the thrill that comes with staying close to nature, eating natural foods.

Interesting, my dad retired and he is currently living in the semi_urban area. But soon I will relocate him to the village when he grows more old, for now he will stay with us in our current residential area.

I prefer to retire in urban area than rura are because
There are often roads of a better quality and well-built houses in urban areas. Transport facilities are highly developed and often receive regular funding for updates. It can be faster to get from place to place in a city or town.

For me I would love to shuttle the both places, staying in both urban and rural area, I love the feel of the rural area but also I can't just Abandon the urban areas that has been my whole life.

Due to the long life I have lived in the urban areas I don't think it will be easy for me to retire in the rural areas due to their low lifestyle and odd ways of doing thing. Though there are advantages of living in the rural areas like not getting people to disturb you and so on but the noise and Rossy part of urban areas is why I love it

In my own point of view I will like to retire in a urban area, because in an urban area it is very easy for me to invest on any business of my choice but in a rural area you just can't invest in any business of your choice. And you will also have to follow their custom and traditional there, which might not be convenient for you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back