What's new

Do you want to retire in a rural area or urban area?

If by retiring you mean relaxing and having no business or work to do, then the rural area is great for it. It is quieter,more peaceful and good for retiring fully. The only problem might be lack of adequate social amenities.

I assume the people who do that are from the older generation, and I don't think anyone would want to do that from this time on. I'll also have some social opportunities in the urban areas and I'll also have a better chance of finding a side work.

I would really love to retire in an urban area, because in an urban area life will really be comfortable and convenient, there will be availability of many social amenities to make live more easier and fun.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
I would love to spend my retirement time in the rural area and enjoy nature very well. Life in the rural area is more calmer and saner. To people who love natural habitat or farming, rural area is a nice place to spend your retirement time.

honestly, i can imagine myself living in rural community where lining in there is very simple as long as you have your basic needs. that is why when im going to retire i will choose to live in rural.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
Your question is very interesting. I think I will stay in my urban areas when I retire, because all my life live there and I have born here and therefore I will preffer to stay in the urban area this is the best for me.

After the years of working in the city it is ideal to rest in a rural area after work days. Even if one is going into a business it is time to give back to People who had no opportunity it experience work life.
In a not shell retiring into a rural area is a good option.

Retiring in a rural or urban area, will depend on how developed the area is. In the olden days, people that work in the cities usually retire in the rural areas but that perception is gradually fading out.
Most people now retire in the urban areas where they have served. The reason is very simple. In the urban areas, they have the basic social amenities as opposed to what is obtainable in the rural areas.

I would like to retire at a place where there would be calm and it most be very serene. If the rural area fit into the picture I will choose, if it is urban too I will choose it too. What matter most for is peace of mind I don't want to leave this world panic because I assume I didn't come into world that way. I have clear picture of my destination and I am working towards it.

When it comes to retiring, I certainly prefer choosing on a rural area because it gives me comfort knowing that I'm far away from noisy streets, crowded places, polluted air and even diseases. Basically as we grow older, our taste of ambiance shifts from the urban type of ambiance down to the rural type of ambiance . And I'm sure all of us wants peaceful life right?

I will definitely prefer to shift to my rural area after retirement, because life there is very good and very good atmosphere and there I get relaxation and my soul relieved great inspired so i love there to live.

Retiring to an urban or rural area depends on the individual, although personally I will love to retire in an urban area, but it actually depends on a lot of factors, if the rural area is the area that have the basic amenities like electricity, water and a good road then I don't think it is bad to retire in a rural area because retiring in a rural area will save a lot of stress in reference to moving out

Rural areas are best. Fresh airs and there are nothing type of noise and pollution.... People's of there are so caring and cooperative..

I think the people who do such are from the older generation, I don't think anyone from this time would want to do such. In the urban areas I'll still get some social opportunities also I'll have a greater chance of getting a side job.
Do you think??

For some reasons when people get older most of the time they want a more serene and quiet life. They become more of a nature lover compare to the time that they are younger. Rural area are best place to retire, with less noise, less pollution plus you will definitely enjoy the nature.

If it's about retirement, then I'll take the rural area because its much silent there compared to urban area. Since I'm already old enough to retire I don't want to live in a noisy environment. I'll cherish my days in rural area which is much normal compared to urban area. However, I'll make sure to pick a rural area which is not so far away from urban areas because there might be times that I would be needing services that only urban areas have.

That may be probably because of the simple life in the rural areas. Take a man who lives and work in a noisy urban/suburban area. That man is very likely to go through copious amount of stress and sometimes even trauma. Urban people are known for their quick-temperedness.
Retiring in a rural area can favor this man a great deal because he really needs rest and rural areas provide that. Rural areas also have the added advantage of selling cheap yet quality items. That will sure do his pension a lot of good lol

I would love to retire in a rural area; a peaceful and relaxing place to be is the total, and right choice, rather than living in an urban area where noise and pollution are everywhere.

According to Large Cities Top Small Towns, Rural Areas in Well-Being, the main reason the large urban communities have higher physical well-being is due to lower rates of obesity and chronic diseases. ... On the other hand, rural residents often feel safer and more secure.

I am living in rural area and my service is only 3 years but I have decided I will always live in rural area because I would like to enjoy the beauty of nature.
No doubt there is deficiency of education and hospital in rural areas but also the environment is to clean and the security issues are nothing in these areas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back