What's new

Do you want to retire in a rural area or urban area?

When the time comes for me to retire, I'll surely love to settle in rural areas because I spent most of my life working in the urban areas so I would love to get more exposed to the rural areas live and so on

I can't say which age is best to retire. Every worker should retire when they feel the time is right. But it should be noted that retirement age in most organizations is sixty or sixty five. So it is expected that one will not be working anymore after age sixty.

We go through the advantages and disadvantages of living in a rural area for those thinking of moving to the countryside. Since fewer people live in country villages and rural areas, town and city life is most likely to attract those who want to be where money flows.

Retiring in A rural area or an urban area, I can say the two is OK because They both have there advantages, life in rural area is cheap and less expensive though it may involves stress and hardworking too, but life in an urban area is expensive and very comfortable, it only depends on the life the person wants to live after retirement but to me living a expensive and comfortable life is OK, at least and individual should enjoy life after working for a long time.

It depends entirely on your income. Take a look at the people around you. Unemployment has risen to such an extent that it has become difficult for you to live in your village. How is that possible? It is more appropriate for business people to live in the city.

Both have their on significance.Urban areas are to much advanced.They have advance health and Education facilities.but the health and Education facilities are less in rural areas.On the other hand,Rural areas are pure natural.Everthing is pure.clean Climate and natural beauty added to rural areas.So both have their on importance.

Laughs, village is never a good place to live sometimes, cos of melancholies. People have tedious lifestyle there, some are very devilish, always wanting your down fall. Maybe I won't be relocating my parents to the village even if they grow to old.hahahhh
Hahahhahhahahahahahahh you know all this yet still it is something of a great surprise that you are sending someone when the person is at old age to go and live in the village, if you talk about sending your father to go and live in the village and what you're saying is exactly the truth then obviously you will be the one that will go there and take care of him and you also become a village member and the wicked lifestyle of other village member will start showing in you,lolz

Retiring in a rural area works best for me . it would be nice to be free from the city stress and fumes been emitted from vehicles and other automobiles. Get some free air do little farming and enjoy old age

I will like to retire in the city before moving to the village, I feel retirement age is not the age I should just move to the village just like that, some person retire at the of 55 why other retire at the age of 70 - 75, it all depends when you started working or at the age you started working.. If you are a business person you can retire at any age u want as far as you have someone who will be taking care of your business.

There are rural settlements which doesn't look too rural to stay or reside in. You enjoy better air and natural food products around rather than the processed and chemical filled foods. You have vast lands for cheaper rates but one will have to ensure that development is constant in such areas. There's electricity, banks, markets not too far too. It'll be the best idea if you intend to probably farm or own a garden. And you'll enjoy more quietness!

Hahahhahhahahahahahahh you know all this yet still it is something of a great surprise that you are sending someone when the person is at old age to go and live in the village, if you talk about sending your father to go and live in the village and what you're saying is exactly the truth then obviously you will be the one that will go there and take care of him and you also become a village member and the wicked lifestyle of other village member will start showing in you,lolz
Look, that's very correct, automatically i will become a villager with the rest people living in their village. Before you know, those in the village will be hunting us, and make my dream to be worthless, God forbid. My dad and i won't go there, he will spend his retirement time in the city.

Look, that's very correct, automatically i will become a villager with the rest people living in their village. Before you know, those in the village will be hunting us, and make my dream to be worthless, God forbid. My dad and i won't go there, he will spend his retirement time in the city.
Me that is it even afraid of going back to the village because of the mindset of the villagers, and here you are planning to go back to the village lolz, if the find out that you have a great future they will try as much as possible to block you and distroy you and to make sure you become as useless as they are, to be serious if someone wants to be very successful the person should not stayed in the village because village is not a great place for you to meet good and prospective people.

On the positive side, and focusing on the United States, rural areas feature much more open space and less crowding. Their violent and property crime rates are much lower than those in large cities, as we have seen. The air is cleaner because there is less traffic and fewer factories and other facilities that emit pollution. At least anecdotally, life in rural areas is thought to be slower-paced, resulting in lower levels of anxiety and a greater sense of relaxation.thats why i like i rural area.

Me that is it even afraid of going back to the village because of the mindset of the villagers, and here you are planning to go back to the village lolz, if the find out that you have a great future they will try as much as possible to block you and distroy you and to make sure you become as useless as they are, to be serious if someone wants to be very successful the person should not stayed in the village because village is not a great place for you to meet good and prospective people.
Yes oh, village is never a great place to meet prospective people that will lit up ones career. Most of the people in the village are dream killers. They can never tell you all you need to know, they'll discourage you, and point out to those that took your path and never succeeded.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
Personally I am torn between the two of them. I think that I would like to live in an urban area because then there is a lot of convenience with everything such as stores and so forth being in proximity of you. However, I do tend to enjoy the peace and the tranquillity of the rural area.

Obviously I will chose to retire in urban areas to shift to rural area for achieving peace satisfaction and our cool environment .
As every place has their own beauty so I will chose to go to rural area instead urban because not everyone can the ability to stay more in urban noisy area .

I will choose rural area for retiring because it's more peaceful and less pollution in the air due to less vehicles and factories. I would like to have a farm where i can grow my own vegetables and fruits as a hobby so rural area is perfect.

Retiring in A rural area or an urban area, I can say the two is OK because They both have there advantages, life in rural area is cheap and less expensive though it may involves stress and hardworking too, but life in an urban area is expensive and very comfortable, it only depends on the life the person wants to live after retirement but to me living a expensive and comfortable life is OK, at least and individual should enjoy life after working for a long time.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
I'm a Person who want silence and also keep silent most of the time. For me, rural area is the best choice to spend a good life. Although there is lack of facilities but it doesn't matter a lot. Every good thing has its side effects too. So you can get some of the facilities which are not in rural area as side effects of living in rural areas.

The best place for a pensioner to stay is the rural area, the quiet and peaceful nature of it make convenient and good for their age, and also the rural area is less expensive, so they can be able to manage their limited resources.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back