What's new

Do you use Crypto Currencies?

What crypto currencies you use now ? Did you make a good profit ?
Virtually everyone these days make use of crypto currency that you're using it for transaction purposes or you're using it to trade most people any cryptocurrency through their tasks online

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?

Well I use crypto both as making payments or investment down to even holding till when there is a boost or increases or elevation in price or value or rate of the particular coin I have then I'll sell.

Yes I use crypto a lot and I also trade cryptocurrency, most of the cryptocurrency i am using, I use it to do transaction online, I understand it is the most fastest means of payment for goods and services especially when you are doing online transaction.

Funny enough, this is also my case and I am really grateful for this opportunity that crypto currencies have offered me and I would definitely utilize it very well.
Lol, it might be funny tho, but that's just it. I'm thankful for having Cryptocurrency built around the internet. Without it, i wouldn't have known where to take my earnings online.

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?
I have been involved with crypto currencies for a while now. I used it for investment purposes and as a payment options when the need arises

I have been involved with crypto currencies for a while now. I used it for investment purposes and as a payment options when the need arises
On what platforms do you use crypto Currencies for payments? It seems not so many of such platforms are available again these days.

I use it mostly for transactions but I do store some coins in my wallet. Not the very volatile ones, but the ones that have the possibility of increasing.

On what platforms do you use crypto Currencies for payments? It seems not so many of such platforms are available again these days.
Well this is just the first time I heard someone saying that there is a website we can actually use cryptocurrency for payment, I don't know of any website here except maybe for private individual.

Yeah I do make use of crypto currency as means of investment and then for transactional purposes so it's definitely a key property in the financial world and the whole economy as a whole

Yeah I do make use of crypto currency as means of investment and then for transactional purposes so it's definitely a key property in the financial world and the whole economy as a whole
I had a plan to create my own crypto wallet when I withdraw from the paid forum posting tasks. But I am still stuck with Paypal because I am not sure if getting a payout in crypto is really an advantage in terms of the Paypal fees when I receive a payment. Maybe not now.

Yes I am an enthusiastic user of cryptocurrencies. I use it to invest too. And not just only invest, but also carry out actual trading with it for some profits also like any other person in the cryptocurrency market does.

Yes I use crypto a lot and I also trade cryptocurrency, most of the cryptocurrency i am using, I use it to do transaction online, I understand it is the most fastest means of payment for goods and services especially when you are doing online transaction.
As a crypto user, of course you don't just trade and invest in crypto, and take advantage of the advantages of crypto for speed of payments. but do you always keep some profit or convert to cash all your profit.

As a crypto user, of course you don't just trade and invest in crypto, and take advantage of the advantages of crypto for speed of payments. but do you always keep some profit or convert to cash all your profit.
Whenever I have profit in cryptocurrency I'll just use the profit to invest in potential cryptocurrency for long-term then the remaining profit I can convert it my local currency and use if I need cash.

Whenever I have profit in cryptocurrency I'll just use the profit to invest in potential cryptocurrency for long-term then the remaining profit I can convert it my local currency and use if I need cash.
I think what you are doing is very appropriate, setting aside part of the profits from trading crypto for long-term investment and also to fulfill your needs. Keep spirit.

I think what you are doing is very appropriate, setting aside part of the profits from trading crypto for long-term investment and also to fulfill your needs. Keep spirit.
Indeed it's the best way to go about it, it is always good to not just rely on one source of Income but try as much as you can to spread your capital to create more source of income. It might be small now but with time, it would really increase.

Yes, I do use cryptocurrencies a lot. However, I mostly use cryptocurrencies to receive or send payments. I will indeed use crypto to make money by trading in crypto soon in the near future.

Anyone who isn't using cryptocurrency online for transactions at least is missing. Cryptocurrency charges is the lowest charges when transacting online.

No i primarily simply profession all of them i do not utilize it to purchase item as well as solutions on the internet shops because its own certainly not appropriate through some on the internet shops therefore i discover it difficult to utilize all of them

Personally believe that cryptocurrency it's something that has become very popular for the world to exist without it right now which makes it one of the hottest commodity in the world right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back