What's new

Do you use Crypto Currencies?

I use cryptocurrency for a lot of online transaction especially if I am to pay for some tutorial class, yes cryptocurrency is popular and I also invest my money in some potential coin.

Seriously, since I started making use of cryptocurrency for most of my online transaction has been able to understand how quick and swift when it comes to transaction processing it can be.

No, I'm avoiding it like the plague.. ? There's just something about it that doesn't sit well with me.

My friend tried to make money during the BitCoin "bubble" and ended up losing everything. Worst still, he'd convinced his Dad and a few of his friends to invest also.
The saying what is a man's food around this time may be poison to someone else is what I am seeing to be true now, oh well, I know bitcoin would we gave a lot of many roads lje governor

Seriously, since I started making use of cryptocurrency for most of my online transaction has been able to understand how quick and swift when it comes to transaction processing it can be.
Cryptocurrency is a digital transaction because everything are done online with immediate response, at the same time also need to be careful because missing of 1 letters in the transaction address may results in loss of coin.

Yeah, it is so swift to receive payments through cryptocurrencies. Plus you enjoy the low transaction fee that you wouldn't in sites like PayPal. Ever since I started receiving payments through cryptocurrencies, I have been receiving the exact amount I worked hard for.

Yes I do use cryptocurrency. I trade cryptocurrency. I buy and sell cryptocurrency. I invest by buying and hodling the cryptocurrency for as long as i want to for making profits. I also sometimes stake cryptocurrency too

No I don't, I somehow think it's very complicated maybe it's because I have never really set out time to know the basics about it

No, I'm avoiding it like the plague.. ? There's just something about it that doesn't sit well with me.

My friend tried to make money during the BitCoin "bubble" and ended up losing everything. Worst still, he'd convinced his Dad and a few of his friends to invest also.
You are definitely a very weird somebody as I don't see any reason for you to be afraid of going into the cryptocurrency business because cryptocurrency is just like any other digital asset out there that you can trade them and make a lot of money off it.

I don't invest in crypto currency but I am into crypto currency, I mine crypto currency and also I trade with it. Even bizdustry pays us using crypto currency and PayPal.

Yeah, it is so swift to receive payments through cryptocurrencies. Plus you enjoy the low transaction fee that you wouldn't in sites like PayPal. Ever since I started receiving payments through cryptocurrencies, I have been receiving the exact amount I worked hard for.

Exactly, gone are the days when someone have to make use of banking transaction to send or receive money and have to wait for days for some transaction that supposedly failed.

I don't invest in crypto currency but I am into crypto currency, I mine crypto currency and also I trade with it. Even bizdustry pays us using crypto currency and PayPal.
I used to earn crypto coin from a forum. But when I learned that I needed a crypto wallet for the withdrawal I felt like I would be hooked into crypto currency. What I did was to give the balance of my earnings to one member and I left the forum. As of now I still have no intention of joining the crypto bandwagon.

I started using bitcoin in 2016. However until the end of 2020, I was mainly using to buy services and products and withdraw as cash. But since the beginning of this year, I am using cryptocurrency as an investment. I have stakes on half a dozen cryptocurrency

Yeah I do make use of crypto currency ranging from different ones too, I usually earn most from online sites them invest and trade on some, bit the plan is to hold long term and see what happens

Most people in the world today especially when it comes to the ones that are technically and technology inclined makes use of cryptocurrencies almost on daily basis.

What crypto currencies you use now ? Did you make a good profit ?
Yes are use cryptocurrency for transaction I use it to pay for goods online now because they are some goods and services that you cannot buy with cryptocurrency it has not be acceptable by both sides as a medium of exchange.

I use cryptocurrency mostly as a means of investment where I will buy and expect the price to rise but I have never used it as a means of payment unless from get paid to sites.

Yes are use cryptocurrency for transaction I use it to pay for goods online now because they are some goods and services that you cannot buy with cryptocurrency it has not be acceptable by both sides as a medium of exchange.

I actually find out that there are gaming online platform where I can make use of cryptocurrencies to purchase games like Joltfun and I have been making use of it ever since.

I tried using BTC on several occasions as a payment system to send money to some companies, but I kept on saying I needed confirmation and all that before it goes. In the long run, I couldn't tell if the monies were ever received for not cos the companies claimed they never received any money and all my efforts at verification failed.
In my own case i usually save up my funds in my wallet,and except for some exigiencies that i will have to convert to fiat cuency or its equvalent to do some payment for my desired service o products,i never had any issue.

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?
I think I can consider myself one of the greatest users of cryptocurrency right now as I utilise it to trade and also as an investment mechanism. I have found the usage of cryptocurrency to be a very good way for me to earn money online and to also send I received payment online.

Well I think it depends on individuals, some would prefer to invest, some prefer to save their fiat currency in crypto, while others just trade with it. There are different uses and different people use it for different things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back