What's new

Do you use Crypto Currencies?

I only trade crypto currency i don't by any chance use them but I know definitely there is a particular crypto currency that will really thrill me to use

I use cryptocurrency mostly as a means of investment where I will buy and expect the price to rise but I have never used it as a means of payment unless from get paid to sites.

Time is coming when the use of cryptocurrency is going to be accepted worldwide and mostly all kinds of transaction would be acceptable for cryptocurrency payments.

I make use of crypto at intervals, I once bought shares and stocks using btc and Eth and currently I have bought some btc for holding as to when the value rises again, if you are willing to start making use of crypto, do make sure to learn more about the indications that cause a rise and fall in their values, go through the exchanges and read through expert guidance and forecasts.

I use cryptocurrency mainly for investment so as to earn higher profits in the future. I don't have much money to invest in certain cryptocurrency I have planned. In all the same I still uses it for recieving paying

Of course I have been using differences for a long time now. If you really want to use cryptocurrencies you should seek knowledge first because it is what really matters in most cases. Carefulness is also very important.

I have actually used cryptocurrencies for a lot of things in the past before including payments and in order to buy privileges. I believe that more utilities are going to be coming out.

I very much understand everything about cryptocurrency and the technology together with what it is trying to solve, but at the moment I am more concerned about how I am going to make money.

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?
I use cryptocurrencies, and I have invested in quite a number of them. They are all long-term investments which will hopefully pay off down the line, and bring profits which can improve our financial standing

In some situations you find yourself obliged to use crypto wallet as account requires for example sending exact 0,01234 LTC to following crypto address then in this case you do not have choice but you could only use a crypto wallet like spectrocoin or even coinbase or coinpayments one.

I make use of cryptocurrency but they are mainly for investment purposes. I carry out transaction with cryptocurrency most of the time as it is easier and less time consuming.

I don't use crypto currencies. I don't invest or trade in any crypto currencies but i do receive payment for my some of my online jobs in crypto currencies and i sell them in exchange for fiat currency.

I always stick to normal currencies rather than virtual currencies.
Some day though, that might change.

I do have a Demat account but I forgot the details. I will have to look into that first

You must ascertain whether your customers are truly interested in purchasing goods with bitcoins. Otherwise, offering a cryptocurrency payment option is pointless.

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?
One of the things that made me to go into cryptocurency is to be able to make an investment into a promising coin and then save it in my wallet for it to appriciate ,but from time to time i do trade and sell some of them.

Sence 2016 . I recently purchased Doge at a good price in the hopes of making a profit.
Buying unknown coins, or shitcoins, in my opinion, is what causes people to lose money.

I don't make use of cryptic money.
I can sort of understand the idea, but I can't bring myself to participate. Not to mention that it can be incredibly challenging to exchange them for real cash in this area. I therefore never use virtual currencies and always stick to fiat money.
But that might alter one day.
I do have a Demo account, but I've lost the login information. I need to research that first.

You must ascertain whether your customers are truly interested in purchasing goods with bitcoins. Otherwise, offering a cryptocurrency payment option is pointless.
I think this is most needed on the online market rather than offline because cryptocurrency is actually a payment method that's recognized in the online space and not offline.

I don't use cryptocurrency for anything other than to receive it as payment or invest in it. I have never use cryptocurrency to buy a product before because no situation has ever demanded for it in my life.

I tried utilizing BTC as a payment method on numerous different occasions to send money to several businesses, but I kept claiming I needed confirmation and such before it went. In the end, I was unable to determine if the funds were ever received or not because the companies stated they never got any money and all my attempts to verify this were unsuccessful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back