What's new

Do you use Crypto Currencies?

I do use cryptocurrency and I have used different types of cryptos like bitcoins, trons, litecoins, ethereum, bitcoin cash and some other cryptocurrencies. I also have a lot of wallets that I used to store different cryptocurrencies. I have also done some cryptocurrency investments.

Lately I have been interested in cryptocurrencies, but the truth is that I have not used them. I see that it is a risky site and therefore I am afraid of losing what I have worked so hard to get. I am saving as much as I can to venture into the cryptographic world, to live that experience and maybe it will bring me good earnings.

I use crypto currency do investment do now! But I'm working towards trading with it. I'm still learning from demo account on how to trade successfully so my plan is trading crypto as soon as i'm able to learn how to trade with it.

In today's world, anyone who dose not use crypto has certainly heared about it one way or the other. I use them to collect various online payments and I also save my money in crypto too as they over more value to me than banks.

Yes, not everyone that uses Cryptocurrency, some still doubt it even when you show them proof of legitimacy. We have different people with their own reasoning. I don't hang on to convince such kind of people because it will be futile at the end for me.

I have been using crypto currency for about 2 years now. I started through smart chain contract. The popular million money in Nigeria.

I make use of crypto currency for several transaction which include payment from this forum. Also I used Ethereum for million money contract in 2020

Yes, I use cryptocurrencies in order to receive payments from various sites and the invention of cryptocurrencies are a big favour on people like me because we are able to receive our payments. Before cryptocurrencies, it was nearly impossible to make money online but things are now pretty different.

Crypto currencies have been gaining a lot of weight of recent and I have hoped in too. I actually send Some payments in crypto too and I have received payment via it.

Yes I use cryptocurrency both for buying as well as selling on platforms that allow the use of cryptocurrency for such. I also use cryptocurrency in making some of my investments especially in bitcoin to hold for a while before selling at high price

In reply to your question in the above post concerning what is my use of cryptocurrency whether I buy or sell with it or just invest in it, well I personally invest in cryptocurrency and I have made some small profit investing in the past

I use crypto currencies very well both for my business transactions and for my investment. Cryptocurrencies is the future of digital currency, so I have some in my wallet which I'm currently hoarding for the future.

I don't invest into cryptocurrency but cryptocurrency is a good investment to have, I know some that have cryptocurrency as a investment and them are doing well.

Crypto investment have been a proven choice ever since i started earning online. I'm just trying my best to develop my crypto knowledge bigger in order to earn better and add more funds to my crypto portfolio.

I'm learning around crypto to become accustomed to it, do more investment that will really yield end product bring profit around it.

I have about three crypto currency wallet providers now although one isn't active because of the government ban but I use one to hold coins and one to transfer.

I would suggest those who are not using crypto now to do well and get informed about using them because that seems to be the present and possible the future.

this does not matter. what is very important is that you need to find out weather your customers like crypto payment method or not. if not establishing crypto currencies payment method to your business will be useless.

I don't use cryptocurrencies mainly because I don't really fully understand how they work and I also don't have the infrastructure to do any mining so I tend to just watch what happens in the world of crypto from afar. I think it could be a really good thing to get into if you get in early enough but generally it's nothing something I can track of very often. I don't think it's my thing really.

Recently, the number of crypto currencies user have really increase. A lot of person have seen the profit in investing in crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back