What's new

Do you use Crypto Currencies?

I have some of couple of cryptocurrencies on my wallets. I also have a lot of different types of wallets where I store up my cryptocurrencies. I trade the cryptocurrencies for a buy and a sell purpose for now

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?
Yes, but not like trading or investing. I only use it to receive payment after which I will convert it to fiat money later on. So regarding your idea, the liquidity of cryptocurrency can make it a little hard, moreover not everyone will be into that. So you first have to think of your clients first.

I think that I would grade my use of crypto currencies as fair. I mostly use this to receive payment from international clients from the work which I do.

I am a cryptocurrency investors and that is the only reason I use cryptocurrency ,I've been using cryptocurrency in the past for payments of services online, but now I do not have time to use cryptocurrency anymore.

Crypto is the only means at the moment which i can receive my online earnings. Apart from Cryptocurrency I don't have any avenue to get my funds online.

Seriously I can remember the first time that I actually got my first cryptocurrency which was a Litecoin and it was a very good something for me because it's like an achievement in the process.

It is a good thing for a website owner to implement crypto currency as a payment method on his or her website. Because crypto currencies are popular in this recent time. And most people want to transact with crypto. For me I wanted to buy something online, so I looked for an online store that accepts crypto currency and I bought the product

Crypto currency has become a norm in most of daily lives, majority of us have used crypto in one way or another it could be as a means of saving while others use it as a form of investment, payment method, and even for trading. It all depends

The popularity that cryptocurrency has given to the world right now makes it something that everyone cannot really do without because there are so many benefits that comes with the usage of cryptocurrency in any kind of business transaction.

The popularity that cryptocurrency has given to the world right now makes it something that everyone cannot really do without because there are so many benefits that comes with the usage of cryptocurrency in any kind of business transaction.
Sure. Many unemployed youths are grateful to cryptocurrency for giving them hope when their country failed them. It has given strength to weak Fiat currency of some low tier countries.

The only usage of crypto currency for traders is the market exchange. For freelancers, yes, I agree that you can be paid in crypto and you can exchange it to another form if you like - in cash or maybe in Bitcoin. For me, I am not using crypto for now because I am still studying the details.

I use cryptocurrency a lot. I use it for both as an investment and also for my buying and selling purpose for hoods and services. Cryptocurrency has been in existence for too long for one not to have already start using them

I use cryptocurrency a lot. I use it for both as an investment and also for my buying and selling purpose for hoods and services. Cryptocurrency has been in existence for too long for one not to have already start using them
I also use this cryptocurrency in a lot ways like you do and have written too. I trade with , I hold some it in my wallet for an investment purpose long term. I too use it to make payment for products and services as well

I have some Bitcoin cash saved in my Coinbase wallet. It was a payment from Beer Money forum that I have not yet converted to my local currency. I love watching as its price goes high, though it started going down last night.

No I dont use cryptocurrency for anything I just hold on to them and expect them to increase so that I would have made a profit within a reasonable time period. Besides alot of cryptocurrencies are really volatile and would not be advisable to use as a means of payment.
Yes I use cryptocurrency in transaction and also hold cryptocurrency this this eventually all developed countries and educated elite know the use and importance of cryptocurrency.

I do not use any form of crypto currency and I have not seen anyone that actively use them. I just use it because of the financial gain attached to it.

I uses crypto currencies. I have mainly Bitcoin and litecoin that I was were paid on sites I worked for. I also invest on Bitcoin as well. I buy crypto at cheap rate and sell at higher rate. That a good business if you understand how it works

Crypto is the only means at the moment which i can receive my online earnings. Apart from Cryptocurrency I don't have any avenue to get my funds online.
Funny enough, this is also my case and I am really grateful for this opportunity that crypto currencies have offered me and I would definitely utilize it very well.

I use cryptocurrency coin for trading and investment. Particularly Bnb,and though I have made few earnings from trading it before recent recurring fluctuations. You may also consider holding it for a good returns on your investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back