What's new

Do you use Crypto Currencies?

Personally believe that cryptocurrency it's something that has become very popular for the world to exist without it right now which makes it one of the hottest commodity in the world right now.
I use cryptocurrency for a lot of online transaction especially if I am to pay for some tutorial class, yes cryptocurrency is popular and I also invest my money in some potential coin.

I use cryptocurrency for a lot of online transaction especially if I am to pay for some tutorial class, yes cryptocurrency is popular and I also invest my money in some potential coin.
Yes that is the case I use crypto currency for most of my online transaction its a well and secured means to pay online,so for this aspect I think crypto currency still take the lead I personally invest some of it with hyip and its cool to invest

Yes that is the case I use crypto currency for most of my online transaction its a well and secured means to pay online,so for this aspect I think crypto currency still take the lead I personally invest some of it with hyip and its cool to invest
Yes cryptocurrency is the best way of receiving money online because cryptocurrency is accepted by almost all countries of the world. I don't know of this hyip ,what is it all about and how does it really work ?

I think what you are doing is very appropriate, setting aside part of the profits from trading crypto for long-term investment and also to fulfill your needs. Keep spirit.
Seriously that is what I do as it is not advisable for you to reinvest the profits into trading again .even if you are trading you still have to use your initial capital and you should not add up your profit again. that is profit.

I use cryptocurrency. And I also use it to conduct buying and selling deals with it online as well. I also use the cryptocurrency for investment purposes too like buying and hodling of cryptocurrency

Seriously that is what I do as it is not advisable for you to reinvest the profits into trading again .even if you are trading you still have to use your initial capital and you should not add up your profit again. that is profit.
Thanks for your advice, so we don't need to be greedy, add profits to the initial capital to get a bigger profit, and if we lose we will lose everything both capital and profit.

Crypto currency investment is an easy job since there is a rise and fall in the product,one need to understand alot about crypto market since it is not same as the normal goods purchasing market

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?
I only earn cryptocurrency online and I exchange it for my local money and get it straight into my bank account and withdraw immediately, so I don't invest anymore since all coins I invested in the past didn't bring any profit in the end.

What crypto currencies you use now ? Did you make a good profit ?
Yes I use cryptocurrency for transaction and I'm most times I even trading cryptocurrency I found crystal currency as an easy way 4 to send money to you and also you sending money to others

Yes I use cryptocurrency for transaction and I'm most times I even trading cryptocurrency I found crystal currency as an easy way 4 to send money to you and also you sending money to others
Cryptocurrency is a very easy way to send money because the transactions are not reversible and as a result the chances of you actually being robbed if you are doing a business transaction is a lot lower than a bank transfer in my opinion.

Thanks for your advice, so we don't need to be greedy, add profits to the initial capital to get a bigger profit, and if we lose we will lose everything both capital and profit.
That is exactly what will happen and just one trade going the opposite of what we predicted it to go will I have a lot of effects in our trading portfolio including the profit and sometimes even the capital. Proper risk management is very very important.

I use cryptocurrency, especially stablecoins like USDT , USDC to store in my wallet. All the forum earnings and hard earned money are converted to usdt and I keep watch on the market to invest big sum to a good and potential crypto coin.

Cryptocurrencies is considered a global payment tool and a life saver for those who make transactions across borders. It makes things quite easy and there are no restrictions to its use.

When I first started with crypto, I only saw it as a means of investing, then bank charges kept pissing me when I kept getting debit alert out of the blue then a friend explained how u could transact with my crypto wallet and ever since, I have been using it for all purpose

I use crypto currency as an investment. I do not have a lot of crypto currencies and I also do not have stakes on variety of coins, I only have litecoins and I am holding litecoins until it becomes $1000.

I created a wallet that will enable me receive airdrops but nothing came out of it and I just forgot about the wallet.
Until recently that I got here on bizdustry, I had to create a wallet that I'll use to receive payments and now I'm considering investing part of those my payments

No, I'm avoiding it like the plague.. ? There's just something about it that doesn't sit well with me.

My friend tried to make money during the BitCoin "bubble" and ended up losing everything. Worst still, he'd convinced his Dad and a few of his friends to invest also.
Cryptocurrencies have become a very huge part of my life as there is no day that passes by that I do not use cryptocurrency either in sending phones or receiving phones and the most fortunate part of it is that I can use it to trade and make some money.

I just started using crypto currency coin during the lockdown time and i started trading in bitcoin, litecoin , etereum and bitcoin cash, but i am normally into litecoin trading.

I have never bought anything with cryptocurrency before. I have never received a payment for a product with it too. I basically use it to receive payment from get paid to sites.

I started using crypto so many years back but there is something that scared me now and that is when liberty reserve and egopay run away with my money so am scared to left any money in my crypto thou am still receiving payment with them and that is one of the safer way to do that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back