What's new

Do you think your writing is good enough to make money?

T

This is also one of my case, I have been looking for a website to publish articles and get paid but up till this moment I am yet to see that kind of a website and I don't think it would be possible with the Advent of writing a.i
You are right, I applied to become an author on Publish0X, they said you should wait for our confirmation, till now I am waiting for their email but I didn't receive it yet.

With writing job's alone you can be able to feed your family and also take care of you needs, but it's not as easy as it seems to be,you need to be consistent with what you are doing.

Back then in 2020 (during lockdown) I payed for a course in copywriting and it really helped me to scale up my game in writing. I am no longer interested in writing currently but I am a very good writer.
I love the spirit, having the mindset of growth would definitely help you to scale up your game in the industry. That is why it is absolutely essential to always go for self development.

If the truth be told it is extremely difficult to get an article writing site. Although, there are tons of them on the internet but to pass their examination is quite very difficult.

There was a time when my writing skills were quite horrible. However, I have improved a lot by now. I am not a professional writer, but I write good sentences that make sense.

If you have basic language skills, you can use tools like Grammarly to improve the quality of your writing. While free tool gives you limited service, by using premium service you will be able to write better

I believe that I am actually a very good writer but then it is not enough for me to be making thousands of dollars in a month. I believe that this is something that I am definitely going to increase on.

Back then in 2020 (during lockdown) I payed for a course in copywriting and it really helped me to scale up my game in writing. I am no longer interested in writing currently but I am a very good writer.
copywriting is a very good skill and it can help you if you are into internet marketing. I think you should try as much as possible to put your writing into work to make money for yourself. There is no need having a skill and not making money with it.

Anybody who have such mindset may not be able to succeed in the online. The online space is filled with competition but you should always try as much as possible to improve daily.

The fact remains that many freelancers have a harder time competing with others and this is understandable, actually. Not all the people could compete with others on freelancing platforms like Upwork.

I'm still very sure that I can write very well to make money but I'm not a professional, which means that I still need to learn a lot of things in the writing niche in order to gain experience .

copywriting is a very good skill and it can help you if you are into internet marketing. I think you should try as much as possible to put your writing into work to make money for yourself. There is no need having a skill and not making money with it.
Yes you are right, if you know what you are doing you can definitely earn a considerable amount of money from it, this all about having a good skills set.

The fact remains that many freelancers have a harder time competing with others and this is understandable, actually. Not all the people could compete with others on freelancing platforms like Upwork.
Yeah, Upwork is highly competitive and if you are not good enough for your may not succeed. Learning how to market your skills is also very important because in Upwork you have to be send proposals to clients yourself.

Just don't like judging myself bad but i can't really say my writing is that good to the extent of becoming a writer. A good writer should ala very fast and I'm not that fast

There are two types of writers. We have the professional writers and this one write blogs and books and get paid in hundreds of Dollars. While we have writer's that make short posts online and earn money.

No, i do not think that my writing is good enough to make a good amount of money online. This is one of the reason i'm not a freelance writer. I believe i would need to develop my writing skills before i can be able to earn a good amount of money online.

Yes, my writing is actually good enough to fetch me some tangible amount of money. I am presently writing some books that I intend to publish on Amazon Kindle.

I don't write for money but many peaple do make full time living online writing articles and blogs if you have good skills and experience you can make good money online only by writing

Well, for your writing to be good enough to make money, you will first need to improve your knowledge of the mechanics of English, if any publishers will want to accept material that will require a lot of copy editing. To be a professional writer, you must also be able produce writing that fills some market need. Try to figure out what market need or needs you think you can fill and learn how you can make a client or employer happy.

Yeah, Upwork is highly competitive and if you are not good enough for your may not succeed. Learning how to market your skills is also very important because in Upwork you have to be send proposals to clients yourself.

The main issue here is that Upwork could be competitive and other platforms like TopTal never had that many jobs. However, TopTal has gained reputation and popularity recently. So, a few more jobs should be available in there.

The main issue here is that Upwork could be competitive and other platforms like TopTal never had that many jobs. However, TopTal has gained reputation and popularity recently. So, a few more jobs should be available in there.
Irrespective of how competitive of work maybe it is still a better platform for you to work in to make money. I think it has been in existence for so many years and more people have trusted it. Fiverr is also a worthy alternative.

Personally I don't believe that writing alone is going to be enough for you to make enough money from especially when you are just writing online and making money from websites by selling your writing skills in articles and any other kind of write-up. You have to go offline too to merge it up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back