What's new

Do you think your writing is good enough to make money?

Well I am not into writing but if I am, and am very sure of what I have or capable of doing, I have no doubt to make good money out of my effort. sometimes people fail because they lack confidence in themselves.

the level of competition on such websites is always very high because there are a lot of people around the world trying to make money from them. The reason is because most of them pay high rate for articles.
That is true
This is why some people always look down on themselves because they feel people will not buy their articles since there are other people better than them but there should be no harm in trying.
the level of competition on such websites is always very high because there are a lot of people around the world trying to make money from them. The reason is because most of them pay high rate for articles.
That is true
This is why some people always look down on themselves because they feel people will not buy their articles since there are other people better than them but there should be no harm in trying.

Well I believe that no one will be scoring him or her self wrong once it comes to hope one has a good writing that will yield him or her money. Though one has to try his best and see the outcome how will it be.

That is true

That is true
Anybody who have such mindset may not be able to succeed in the online. The online space is filled with competition but you should always try as much as possible to improve daily.

I never underestimate myself and so I won't say no. I know that my writing is worth getting paid and I can work on almost any normal writing site, deliver well and get paid. Writing is my hobby and I am sure of my capabilities.

Anybody who have such mindset may not be able to succeed in the online. The online space is filled with competition but you should always try as much as possible to improve daily.
That is true. The online space is so wide and wr can just see people from anywhere on it. That is why we are able to meet different people from different places online looking for ways to make money.

there are plenty websites you can make money as a writer if you are good enough. You can consider Listverse because they usually pay people $100 for any of their article that is accepted.
This is amazing but I want to find some websites that are paying through crypto currencies.
What are the payment methods of Listverse? and for how many words do they pay $100?

I am writing in English as a second language. I might not be as good as a native writer but I have a lot of writing experience, I started writing on English language newspapers when I was still at college.

That is true. The online space is so wide and wr can just see people from anywhere on it. That is why we are able to meet different people from different places online looking for ways to make money.
Many people around the world are very much interested in making money online. that is why the competition is very high and you must be very good in what you do to succeed.

Many people around the world are very much interested in making money online. that is why the competition is very high and you must be very good in what you do to succeed.
Yes absolutely.
That is why I always try as much as possible to stay update of the recent happenings around my field. If you are up to date you would be outdated in no time.

Yes absolutely.
That is why I always try as much as possible to stay update of the recent happenings around my field. If you are up to date you would be outdated in no time.
Yeah, being always updated about the recent happenings is always very much important and necessary if you want to succeed in the online space. I think you have taken the right decision which will help you in the future.

T
I think I have good writing skills and I am using my skills to write articles but till now I couldn't find a website where I can publish my articles and earn from it.
This is also one of my case, I have been looking for a website to publish articles and get paid but up till this moment I am yet to see that kind of a website and I don't think it would be possible with the Advent of writing a.i

I am writing in English as a second language. I might not be as good as a native writer but I have a lot of writing experience, I started writing on English language newspapers when I was still at college.
That is very interesting. I also have a lot of writing experience and I write English language very well too. I have written articles on so many websites and I got paid from them

Back then in 2020 (during lockdown) I payed for a course in copywriting and it really helped me to scale up my game in writing. I am no longer interested in writing currently but I am a very good writer.

Back then in 2020 (during lockdown) I payed for a course in copywriting and it really helped me to scale up my game in writing. I am no longer interested in writing currently but I am a very good writer.
It is very important to sharpen your skills on a daily basis so that you can write very well and you can copy the writing styles of professionals in order to stand out and make your writing comprehensive by driving home your point comprehensively.

I also try to learn new things about right now and I've gotten couple of YouTube channel that I have registered with where I learn on a daily basis on how to become a better writer.

It is obvious that so many people failed in the writing gig because they failed to learn and you must continue to learn, most especially copying the expert in the field is phenomenal.

I also try to learn new things about right now and I've gotten couple of YouTube channel that I have registered with where I learn on a daily basis on how to become a better writer.
It is better to learn new things about writing gigs so that you can expantiate and increase your chances of becoming better in online platforms when it comes to writing.

This is really superb, it takes some level of time invested into learning and practice before one arrives at success.
YouTube have a lot of content that could help a writer to level up his skills.

I have been writing for many years, but I can't yet call myself a professional writer. In this industry, there were numerous things I needed to learn. Upwork and Onlinejobs.PH are two freelancing websites where you can apply to work as a writer. The latter is where I got my current job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back