What's new

Do you think your writing is good enough to make money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to writing, you have to be good at it in order to make a good living. Do you feel that your writing is good enough to make money? When I started my writing skills weren't the greatest, but I kept up with it and I soon improved to a point where I think my writing is good enough to make a solid living from.

With that being said, do you think you can do writing as a job? If so, why not give it a go and see if you are able to make money off of your writing. Do blog posts, guest posts, create articles and sell them to sites, etc. There are tons of places you can go for writing jobs.

I do feel that my writing is good enough at the moment to make money and I am making some money with the writing skills I have. At the moment I am only really taking on work for writing on forums and would like to get myself back up to scratch with article writing as I feel I am out of practice at the moment when it comes to article writing. I would like to bring article writing back though as part of my job when I feel ready to and when I feel my writing is a little better for articles.

I wouldn't say I make a solid living from just writing at the moment but it is a goal I do have to achieve to make a living from those skills one day.

I ever getting good earning from copy writing article roughly three years project, and I think possible making good earning if having good skills of writing, we can improve and elaborate niche in one article while learning. However finding writing job is not easy because there are tons of people with same interest compete to get the job and not all qualified. While now I am trading forex using FXOpen broker.

I won't call myself a professional writer yet because I still have a lot to learn in the writing niche. Presently, I have enrolled to learn a skill on copywriting . I just want to get acquainted with different writing styles.

Yes, writing can be a source of income. There are various ways to make money through writing, such as freelance writing, writing for websites or blogs, publishing books, or creating content for businesses. However, like with any profession, the amount of money one can make depends on various factors such as experience, skill level, market demand, and the type of writing one is doing.

I still have many stages to pass and many things to learn when it comes to writing because I cannot vouch that I am a professional writer presently.

I am no where near a professional writer, so i do not really focus on using my writing to make money in a professional way. Though maybe one day i might give it a try but not right now.

When it comes to writing, you have to be good at it in order to make a good living. Do you feel that your writing is good enough to make money? When I started my writing skills weren't the greatest, but I kept up with it and I soon improved to a point where I think my writing is good enough to make a solid living from.

With that being said, do you think you can do writing as a job? If so, why not give it a go and see if you are able to make money off of your writing. Do blog posts, guest posts, create articles and sell them to sites, etc. There are tons of places you can go for writing jobs.
Yes of course if you have the ability to write then you can do a lot on social media or on such online form where you have to write If you are a good content writer then you can easily earn money online by working.If you have any good ability then you can use it to earn money online.

For now I cant call myself a professional writer because I am working so hard to earn money by writing, because it is easier to earn money online when you know what you are doing online.

In order to make money first you have to make sure you learn all the necessary skills that will guarantee you success, so in this case if you learn all the things needed when it comes to writting as you make money, i think it will be better.

Continuous learning and continuous reading of the writings or piece of professional writers would give you an edge in the writing industry because you must have gained a lot of writing styles.

Yes, I have gotten writing gigs on WhatsApp before and I made reasonable amount of money from it. So I think my writing is actually very good to make reasonable amount of money online for myself.

Yes, I have gotten writing gigs on WhatsApp before and I made reasonable amount of money from it. So I think my writing is actually very good to make reasonable amount of money online for myself.
I am extremely interested in knowing how you were able to get such a wonderful job on whatsapp. I know people are making money in different ways online and I think I'm lagging behind seriously.

Well I am not a writer, so I can not say that my writing can earn me enough to settle for what I am earning. So that is why i try to be learning a digital skills which I believe I will be good on that.

Writing is the easiest way to make money online but it is not the best way to make money. You can easily make money writing on forums but your earnings will be very small. You can make a lot of money writing ebooks but making money with ebooks is really difficult.

I am extremely interested in knowing how you were able to get such a wonderful job on whatsapp. I know people are making money in different ways online and I think I'm lagging behind seriously.
I actually got the job from one of the groups I joined. Someone was looking for writers and I simply messaged him and I was given a sample of the kind of work to do. After everything I was hired for the job.

I actually got the job from one of the groups I joined. Someone was looking for writers and I simply messaged him and I was given a sample of the kind of work to do. After everything I was hired for the job.
I just remembered that I got a similar job and I was also hired to write an article sometimes ago. It was also in a WhatsApp group. My bad, I forgot so quickly.

I just remembered that I got a similar job and I was also hired to write an article sometimes ago. It was also in a WhatsApp group. My bad, I forgot so quickly.
LoL, maybe you didn't really have a good experience with it that's why you forgot easily. There was actually someone who wanted to hire me before the one I got but the experience was not great.

I think I have good writing skills and I am using my skills to write articles but till now I couldn't find a website where I can publish my articles and earn from it.

I think I have good writing skills and I am using my skills to write articles but till now I couldn't find a website where I can publish my articles and earn from it.
There are several website where you can write articles and publish them to make reasonable amount of money for yourself but you've got to be patient if you are into such kind of adventure and I would recommend article writing site called medium.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back