What's new

Do you think your writing is good enough to make money?

I think I have good writing skills and I am using my skills to write articles but till now I couldn't find a website where I can publish my articles and earn from it.
If the truth be told it is extremely difficult to get an article writing site. Although, there are tons of them on the internet but to pass their examination is quite very difficult.

There are several website where you can write articles and publish them to make reasonable amount of money for yourself but you've got to be patient if you are into such kind of adventure and I would recommend article writing site called medium.
You are right, becoming an author in article writing websites need patience, I joined Publish0X and applied to become an author but they didn't accept my application till now.

I am making money through writing just like what I'm doing on this forum, but I wouldn't point out that I am a professional writer . I still have a lot of things to learn because there are variant genres in writing that need to be explored.

I have seen many prolific writers gain a lot of money and recognition on article writing website and other writing platforms because they are professional writers and the could write in a good manner.

Sometimes I doubt if my writing is good enough for me to earn from. But the people who have read my work say that it is good and that encourages me a lot. I have done some freelance writing jobs for clients and got paid for them. Now I am thinking of having my own blog.

Actually it's worth to earned money for me. Actually writing depends on articles and what message are you passing to people. There are people who write well and they deserve to be paid well.

Actually it's worth to earned money for me. Actually writing depends on articles and what message are you passing to people. There are people who write well and they deserve to be paid well.
The amount to make in writing depend solely on how prolific you are and the talent you are able to display in your writing piece because these are the yardsticks.

There are different genres in writing and if one could gain ability on how to write properly and in a good manner , there are lot of opportunities that could be utilise in the writing niche.

Actually I am not a writer though but I believe there are some writers who deserve to be paid well based on the content and quality of their writing. there is no doubt that there are writing that are qualitative in content.

Actually I am not a writer though but I believe there are some writers who deserve to be paid well based on the content and quality of their writing. there is no doubt that there are writing that are qualitative in content.
You are absolutely a writer because the type of job you do here is to write but there are different echelon of writing and writing has different genres which is what could be dubbed as professionalism.

There are different levels of writing and there are different professionals who are versed in writing . Those people deserved to be paid well and in fact they're receiving humongous money for their piece.

I won't call myself a professional writer yet because I still have a lot to learn in the writing niche. Presently, I have enrolled to learn a skill on copywriting . I just want to get acquainted with different writing styles.

I am also not a professional writer. However, despite that, I have been able to make money writing articles for many people and this also includes writing articles for companies as well.

I am also not a professional writer. However, despite that, I have been able to make money writing articles for many people and this also includes writing articles for companies as well.
To become a professional writer, you would need to read a lot of articles written by a professionals, preferably your favourite authors so that you will learn how to write like them.

I am striving to become a professional writer so that I can write prolifically and drive home my point comprehensively in a very simple manner . This is what i am aiming at.

When it comes to writing, you have to be good at it in order to make a good living. Do you feel that your writing is good enough to make money? When I started my writing skills weren't the greatest, but I kept up with it and I soon improved to a point where I think my writing is good enough to make a solid living from.

With that being said, do you think you can do writing as a job? If so, why not give it a go and see if you are able to make money off of your writing. Do blog posts, guest posts, create articles and sell them to sites, etc. There are tons of places you can go for writing jobs.
To be very honest, my writing skill is enough for me to make money through writing. I am a writer and I wrote on a lot of platforms. I am making money from them so I think I have the right skill.

I think I have good writing skills and I am using my skills to write articles but till now I couldn't find a website where I can publish my articles and earn from it.
there are plenty websites you can make money as a writer if you are good enough. You can consider Listverse because they usually pay people $100 for any of their article that is accepted.

Well I am not a writer but I believe there are some people that are good at it and I believe they are utilising there skills very well based on quality so they deserve to earned from their skills.

Well I am not a writer but I believe there are some people that are good at it and I believe they are utilising there skills very well based on quality so they deserve to earned from their skills.
I am a writer and I cannot even count how many articles that I have sold to other people. If my articles are not good enough, I won't be able to sell them to people. I am a good writer

If the truth be told it is extremely difficult to get an article writing site. Although, there are tons of them on the internet but to pass their examination is quite very difficult.
the level of competition on such websites is always very high because there are a lot of people around the world trying to make money from them. The reason is because most of them pay high rate for articles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back