What's new

Do you think the expected $100k Bitcoin price will happen this year??

Talk of $100K Bitcoin is growing louder after the cryptocurrency king surged to a fresh all-time high Wednesday of $US35,240 ($45,345) on a raft of reasons including political uncertainty in the US, a weaker US dollar and relaxed central bank monetary policy.

Talk of $100K Bitcoin is growing louder after the cryptocurrency king surged to a fresh all-time high Wednesday of $US35,240 ($45,345) on a raft of reasons including political uncertainty in the US, a weaker US dollar and relaxed central bank monetary policy.
Fresh all time high of $45,000? It has already crossed the $60,000 mark. It's currently at $51,000 and we're in April. This dude should rattle the $100K mark before 2022.

I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

What do you think about the price reaching $100k before the end of 2021??
Do I think bitcoin will get to $100 this year, well I can't really say, but anything can happen anyway, congratulations to those that have the crypto currency.

Do I think bitcoin will get to $100 this year, well I can't really say, but anything can happen anyway, congratulations to those that have the crypto currency.
No matter the dip around Bitcoin currently. Which have seen it decrease from $62k to $48k in the last 10 days. I'm still hopeful the coin will pick up to spearhead to the top. $100k before the year ends is realistic, let's hope.

I do strongly believe it might happen. If it doesn't get to that level, it will get very close to it I believe, let's just be watching to see how it goes

I cross my fingers around the coin, hoping our thoughts and expectations will become the real talk come end of 2021. No matter the decline of BTC I'm still hopeful for that land mark.

I don't know, because the price of butcoin is unpredictable, we all hope for price to be high so make more profit it but surely believe the price will go up to that.

We both agree that anything can happen before the end of year, in the beginning of last year bitcoin was around $10,000 and at the beginning of this year bitcoin hit the $40,000. Meanwhile yesterday it started rising and it hit 36,000k
I also doubt that bitoin will reach the landmark of $100k by the end of the year, bitcoin currently is $60,000 and it started rising from over $40,000 this year.

We have seen many predictions about different crypto currencies in the previous years, some have come true while others have not so we would just have to see what would happen but with the current uptrend in bitcoin, it's possible.

We have seen many predictions about different crypto currencies in the previous years, some have come true while others have not so we would just have to see what would happen but with the current uptrend in bitcoin, it's possible.
Bitcoin made a very high success rate last week, peaked at $62k. But things are turning offside down. It is on the decline, but that doesn't mean it won't surprise us again.

Bitcoin made a very high success rate last week, peaked at $62k. But things are turning offside down. It is on the decline, but that doesn't mean it won't surprise us again.
Bitcoin has always been known to be very volatile since it's a coin that has a lot of trading activities and daily transactions, but it is sure that bitcoin will always increase after a short fall.

Bitcoin has always been known to be very volatile since it's a coin that has a lot of trading activities and daily transactions, but it is sure that bitcoin will always increase after a short fall.
That's unequivocal for sure. Bitcoin won't be subdued to remain stagnant on the low, it will come up and the investors will gain from their investment once again after loss.

That's unequivocal for sure. Bitcoin won't be subdued to remain stagnant on the low, it will come up and the investors will gain from their investment once again after loss.
Sure, this is not the first time that we'll be seeing bitcoin reduce and that we have seen that it always increases after a bearish run which makes profit a sure factor for investors.

Sure, this is not the first time that we'll be seeing bitcoin reduce and that we have seen that it always increases after a bearish run which makes profit a sure factor for investors.
That's not the first time it happens often. Even when it takes time to go back to another land mark. But with time it correlates and goes back to the top.

Hmmmmmm, well this will depend on alot of factors but to be candid it is not impossible because the coin is growing really fast it has hit over $63k this month there are stong indication that it will hit it. The market keeps having new entrance everyday.

That's not the first time it happens often. Even when it takes time to go back to another land mark. But with time it correlates and goes back to the top.
If I remember correctly, around this time last year there was also a fall in the price of bitcoin but rose more than expected in the coming months, is this history repeating itself?

I hope it does increase to that amount ,because for now i am not really optimistic about the increase in price of bitcoin for now

So many fuzz about Bitcoin because of the sudden rise,but we should not forget it's a process and it took couple of years to reach this level, so it will take time.

yes I believe it is still possible for the price of bitcoins to reach the 100,000 Dollars as predicted by a lot of people,even though there is a bearish market but in cryptocurrency anything is possible ,cryptocurrency as a whole is completely unpredictable.

With the rate at which bitcoin is drastically reducing and unstable, it'll be very difficult for it to reach the set target. Although it is unpredictable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back