What's new

Do you think the expected $100k Bitcoin price will happen this year??

I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

What do you think about the price reaching $100k before the end of 2021??
Honestly, this is a very tall order even though nothing is impossible. I do not see it happening this year. For the value to rise to that point, then there must be a critical change that would need to make it happen but it looks very unrealistic for such an occurrence to happen. If it does, it would cause a very big upset in the money market.

That is actually a nice question from you, well my answer is that the price of cryptocurrency can never be predict accurately there's a possibility that it can happen and there's a possibility that we may not reach that stage this year,the year has just begins let's wait and see what will happen before the first quarter.

I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

I think its price can be as much as you are predicting because you can see its price has gone up a lot in just a few months and I think it can be as high as you guessed. And I think its price will go up because I have heard from many more people that its price will go up.

I seriously cant say that bitcoin would reach its projected $100k this year at least with its recent fall and irregular little rises.For the value to rise to that point, then there must be a critical change that would need to make it happen but it looks very unrealistic for such an occurrence to happen

Before wondering if bitcoin can reach $100k per coin in 2021, it will be good if you look at it's previous history.

No one expected Bitcoin to rise up to $30k last year, but when it found a suitable economic situation and the right factors to push it up, it did.

That's why nothing is impossible this year, if the right things can happen.

I do not think that it will hit more than $60k or $70k in the end of this year. It's new target was $55k but time was not mentioned and now it is around $33k $34k from last 3 4 weeks so it doesn't seem to hit $100k in just 11 months, i think it is unexpected at all.

If the market conditions do not change or there are no major purchases then the Bitcoin price will not hit $ 100k, moreover there might be the effect of the Bitcoin circulation ban in India, which might be able to hit the Bitcoin price.

With its current growth rate, Bitcoin could be on track to hit $100k in the next couple of years. The most optimistic predictions believe this could happen in 2021, while others expect BTC to break the $100k barrier between 2022 and 2025.

$100K I am not sure, but certainly, Bitcoin will rise so much this year. I expect it to rise up to at least $70K per single coin before this year runs out.
Having said that, Bitcoin investment is no doubt a great investment.
I see how the stuff goes around Bitcoin, I doubt the $100k price land mark of Bitcoin. Cos of the recent slump in the value, its been stuck around $30k - $37k for more than three weeks now. But I'm expecting it to go higher than the current price.

I think that this price may be rather far off, however the possibility of it increasing to a point of around 50k does make sense and could be a possibility. However, I am expecting that throughout the course of the year we may see a crypto market crash and the reason that I think this is that many countries are adopting crypto and whilst this is a good thing, the increased interest could cause whales to sell off when it reaches a certain point that could drop the price. However it will surely rise after that.

Just like you said I also don't think the price of Bitcoin will reach $100,000 this year. Even when big giant Investors like Elon musk twiteed about it last week the coin only moved higher a little bit further dipped back again. It's a huge news that can move the coin above $50000 this year

I really doubt that anyone has the correct answer to that because the year is not even a couple of months gone yet and there are a lot of things that could happen before the year ends. Bitcoin may or may not reach those heights because the future is definitely uncertain.

We live in a world where impossibility is nothing. So it is possible. But I strongly don't believe that bitcoin will hit $100k this year. No, I don't believe that. It would be less than $50k.

I think that this price may be rather far off, however the possibility of it increasing to a point of around 50k does make sense and could be a possibility. However, I am expecting that throughout the course of the year we may see a crypto market crash and the reason that I think this is that many countries are adopting crypto and whilst this is a good thing, the increased interest could cause whales to sell off when it reaches a certain point that could drop the price. However it will surely rise after that.
I heard you right, $50k isn't bad for the coin to amaze. If it gonna attain that land mark then it gonna be tremendous, cos many investors that endure and save up to that time will be gaining. But at the meantime its not all that straightforward for Bitcoin.

With what had been happening in the crypto market it may not be far fetched to have Bitcoin at 100k but currently its not feasible. Despite the fundamentals backing it doing a 100k this year is simply wishful, but it'll surely close above 50k by the end of this year.

I heard you right, $50k isn't bad for the coin to amaze. If it gonna attain that land mark then it gonna be tremendous, cos many investors that endure and save up to that time will be gaining. But at the meantime its not all that straightforward for Bitcoin.
This is true with any cryptocurrency, and there is never a sure deal. A coin that can be set to steadily income and that has always seen increases in its price could suddenly fall drastically by a major sell off. So it all depends on the activity on the market. I think that to a large extent there are many users that can actually have this level of manipulation on the market. And some sell to drop the price and then rebuy at the lower price.

This is true with any cryptocurrency, and there is never a sure deal. A coin that can be set to steadily income and that has always seen increases in its price could suddenly fall drastically by a major sell off. So it all depends on the activity on the market. I think that to a large extent there are many users that can actually have this level of manipulation on the market. And some sell to drop the price and then rebuy at the lower price.
That has been the ways of those top investors being the whales. They buy at a lower price hold the coin some time and release very big part of their coin to make huge profit and causing the coin to be dropping down steadily. It takes patience and endurance for a non whales investor to reap good reward around Bitcoin.

Most times this prediction are baseless and lack depth in technical analysis. Though i believe that bitcoin will top a 100k later on but its not feasible this year. On the other hand who ever made such permutation maybe exposed to some information that i don't have at my disposal.

I do not think Bitcoin can reach $100k this year though nothing is impossible to achieve but not the current state of bitcoins. I can project $50 at the end of the year if every other things works in it favour.

I think bitcoin reaching one hundred thousand dollars price is a big imagination. Bitcoin price is decreasing this past two months it decreased from forty thousand dollars to thirthy thousand dollars. So bitcoin crossing one hundred thousand dollars is a big no but i think bitcoin can attain the price of fifty thousand dollars this year i also hope.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back