What's new

Do you think the expected $100k Bitcoin price will happen this year??

The state of Ethereum and Bitcoin earlier have made some people believe more in long time investment than short time investment. One that has endurance to endure for the foreseeable future got the strong hold to reap higher reward tan the one that couldn't wait.
I do agree with you. And whilst I think that this is best partnered with the newer coins to have maximum benefit when holding them for a long period of time, I also think that if you look at the coins that are thriving in the market now, that a buy and hold strategy may still be a viable and good option if you have the patience to wait for a few years. Chances are that your investment will increase drastically. It is just a matter of time in my opinion.

Although I have not traded in Bitcoin yet but I have been observing the price fluctuation and my take on the year-end value of Bitcoin for 2021 is pretty much lower than $100k that you have mentioned. With the proliferation of other crypto that some are getting noticed now I guess it will affect the pricing of Bitcoin. All the crypto currency in the internet have only 1 and the same users so if I have Bitcoin now and I see another crypto currency much better in the price increase then I would shift to that crypto currency.

Looking at the way bitcoin raised and fell last month which was the first month of the year 2021 I do believe bitcoin can not reach that $100k bitcoin mark. Its not just possible this year. But one day it will just not now
Post automatically merged:

Looking at the way bitcoin raised and fell last month which was the first month of the year 2021 I do believe bitcoin can not reach that $100k bitcoin mark. Its not just possible this year. But one day it will just not now

I don't see that happening this year. The way the price of Bitcoin is going up and down these days, I don't think that is happening this year. Even though, I don't rule out the possibility of it happening but the chance of it happening is very slim. The best IC bitcoin doing this year is reaching 50k dollars.

I know in the future that bitcoin will hit that $100000 but I don't know if it will be this year 2021 or the next years to come. To go even further, I think BTC is likely to hit $100,000 in the nearest future..So the question is Would this happen in the next 12 months? Let's wait and see.

I do agree with you. And whilst I think that this is best partnered with the newer coins to have maximum benefit when holding them for a long period of time, I also think that if you look at the coins that are thriving in the market now, that a buy and hold strategy may still be a viable and good option if you have the patience to wait for a few years. Chances are that your investment will increase drastically. It is just a matter of time in my opinion.
Yeah bro, its a matter of time for all this things you said to come to fruition. Looking up to the lower coins that got potential is pivotal to rise so high in the future. Who knows, it might become the second Ethereum or Bitcoin and bring lots of dividends too.

I do think with bitcoin's current growth rate, Bitcoin could be on track to hit $100k in the next couple of years or even months. The most optimistic predictions believe this could happen in 2021, while others expect BTC to break the $100k barrier between 2022 and 2025.

I don't think that Bitcoin price will get to $100,000 this year, the highest it can get to is $50,000. This is because that price is too high and it will require big investors to key into the Cryptocurrency. Although, Bitcoin is one coin that is unpredictable, it can also meet up to such price if big investors invest into it.

I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

What do you think about the price reaching $100k before the end of 2021??
Estes predicts bitcoin could hit between $100,000 and $288,000 by end-2021, based on a model that utilizes the stock-to-flow ratio measuring the scarcity of commodities like gold. That model, he said, has a 94% correlation with the price of bitcoin.

Equals.to realised I don't think it will be in this year you know the Bitcoin is full of surprises just like a date or maybe it has done over the years rising from Ashley $200 to today 30000 plus remember how it fell down flat from 40000 Asad November last year to 33000 is year I was for that pushed up by the investment made by a low marks the richest man in the world

I think that can happen this year because recently bitcoin was 64 thousand USD. I can see bitcoin reaching $100K in the year 2021. However, it is also very likely that it may never touch that mark.

It may happen this year from the look of things. The price of Bitcoin has gone up to you $64000 this month which means that the next bull run may likely go to over $70,000.

We actually still have lots of months remaining before the year runs out,so for bitcoin reaching the $100k mark is not impossible.

I think that can happen this year because recently bitcoin was 64 thousand USD. I can see bitcoin reaching $100K in the year 2021. However, it is also very likely that it may never touch that mark.
Let's keep on watching. At the moment the coin is valued around $56,000. It initially reached $64,000 and started dropping again.

The year is still young so fingers crossed, I think it's still possible for Bitcoin to reach and even extend that mark, with crypto currency one can't be too sure of the volatility

I believe it will. It is only a matter of time before it happens. The year is even still fresh even though we're in the second quarter if it already

I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

What do you think about the price reaching $100k before the end of 2021??
The price of bitcoin may see to be doing bad right now but it's very probable that the same price will reach 100k before the end of this year. This I have to say about it

Concerning if the expected $100k Bitcoin price will happen this year . Well, there are many prediction on the crypto currency especially Bitcoin , well I doubt if it is actually going to hit landmark of $100k this year, it might probably hit $50-$70k landmark which is still a profit for the investors on the crypto currency

The price of bitcoin may see to be doing bad right now but it's very probable that the same price will reach 100k before the end of this year. This I have to say about it
Let's keep watching how it will be for the price of Bitcoin come end of 2021. At the moment, the coin is driven down. It is around $53,000 per token.

With the way bitcoin continues to soar higher and it has been consistent like for several weeks now, it even surpassed out expectations. So it is possible for it to reach $100k before the end of this year. At worst it will be very close to $100k, 2021 has been favourable to bitcoins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back