What's new

Do you think the expected $100k Bitcoin price will happen this year??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

What do you think about the price reaching $100k before the end of 2021??

It will not happen this year as this is a new level Bitcoin isn't ready to attain. The market forces will impact so much on it this forcing the price to swing up and down. It could hover around $50,000 but it is not guaranteed except a major global event that impacts on currency price occurs.
Post automatically merged:

It will not happen this year as this is a new level Bitcoin isn't ready to attain. The market forces will impact so much on it this forcing the price to swing up and down. It could hover around $50,000 but it is not guaranteed except a major global event that impacts on currency price occurs.

I don't see that happening this year although it will exceed the 37k and probably get to 50k. Probably 2023 or 2024 it is expected to reach 100k if it keep going at this rate. But 50k seem sure this year

In 2021 it is not possible. But further in next coming year it is possible. My hypothesis is that BTC reached at 70k approx.

For those unaware, Bitcoin is a relatively new type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency as well as verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. It was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. To this day, no one knows who he (or she) is, what he looks like or even if he is still alive.

With its current growth rate, Bitcoin could be on track to hit $100k in the next couple of years. The most optimistic predictions believe this could happen in 2021, while others expect BTC to break the $100k barrier between 2022 and 2025.

I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

I don't think so that Bitcoin can cross $100,000 at the end of this year.
Bitcoin price has decreased up to $30,000 from the last two months and it is very difficult to cross $100,000 upto the end of this year. It might be possible that Bitcoin Cross $50,000 towards the end of year.

I don't think the price of a bitcoin could reach 1 lac dollar by the end of this year. it was a pump in between price and it was reached 37,000 but no dumping has been started and it is trading at $33,000 I can see its price ranging from $27,000 to $30,000 within next 2 months.

I hope it happens faster than predicted, I have even seen prediction of over the $100k mark before the end of 2021, although from the current position of things, many would argue that a $100k expectation is a very tall order.

For me anything is possible, if BTC has risen this far, how can one not believe it will go the $100k far?

#BTCtothemoon!!

you do not really expect bitcoin to continue pumping without a draw back. Just a huge investment from an investor and we will be seeing another massive boost. Though i also don't believe it can get to 100000 dollars this year.

With the way Bitcoin is increasing yeah it may reach and even pass the 100k mark, Bitcoin can't really be tame, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are been controlled solely by demand and supply.

So much expectations are surrounding this much talked about cryptocurrency called the Bitcoin. This expectations for this value this year may not be feasible. But I can guarantee it will be very close to it.

With its current growth rate, Bitcoin could be on track to hit $100k in the next couple of years. The most optimistic predictions believe this could happen in 2021, while others expect BTC to break the $100k barrier between 2022 and 2025.

So much expectations are surrounding this much talked about cryptocurrency called the Bitcoin. This expectations for this value this year may not be feasible. But I can guarantee it will be very close to it.
Okay, I hope on that too, nothing its impossible in this world. Bitcoin have been surprising us earlier before now and it might still surprise us more. Even if things aren't going well around the coin currently.

I doubt the possibility of Bitcoin hitting the $100k mark in this year because it's not been able to soar above the $30k range it's been fr the past few weeks. The possibility of it hitting the $100k mark in 2021 is 30%
But let's hope it will come through

No, I don't think bitcoin price will get to $100k this year. It took bitcoin 12 years to reach $40k, and I think that over 100% price surge within 12 months will take something extraordinary to happen, and I don't see that happening.

$100K I am not sure, but certainly, Bitcoin will rise so much this year. I expect it to rise up to at least $70K per single coin before this year runs out.
Having said that, Bitcoin investment is no doubt a great investment.

With the rate if things in the world today , I strongly believe that Bitcoin will surely hit $100k price this year ,because it has never gotten much attraction that it is getting today . Secondly the number of holdlers outnumbered those of traders
Post automatically merged:

With the rate if things in the world today , I strongly believe that Bitcoin will surely hit $100k price this year ,because it has never gotten much attraction that it is getting today . Secondly the number of holdlers outnumbered those of traders

We both agree that anything can happen before the end of year, in the beginning of last year bitcoin was around $10,000 and at the beginning of this year bitcoin hit the $40,000. Meanwhile yesterday it started rising and it hit 36,000k

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back