What's new

Do you think the expected $100k Bitcoin price will happen this year??

With the rate at which bitcoin is drastically reducing and unstable, it'll be very difficult for it to reach the set target. Although it is unpredictable.
That is what makes it a Crypto Currency. Those who have the guts are already buying the dip and any pump would get them In a massive profit making.

yes I believe it is still possible for the price of bitcoins to reach the 100,000 Dollars as predicted by a lot of people,even though there is a bearish market but in cryptocurrency anything is possible ,cryptocurrency as a whole is completely unpredictable.
BTC might be around $30k-$32k at the moment. With such price and the year is already divided coupled with China crypto ban. It wouldn't be possible to achieve such land mark this year.

BTC might be around $30k-$32k at the moment. With such price and the year is already divided coupled with China crypto ban. It wouldn't be possible to achieve such land mark this year.
There is 65% possibility that we may not achieve it but even with that we should not just expect that it can never be possible, because I just believe that anything can happen in cryptocurrency and the coin can pump up to the standard we might not believe.

There is 65% possibility that we may not achieve it but even with that we should not just expect that it can never be possible, because I just believe that anything can happen in cryptocurrency and the coin can pump up to the standard we might not believe.
So many factors could come to play in the remaining six months that we still have for this year to come to an end. The bearish market won't continue.

So many factors could come to play in the remaining six months that we still have for this year to come to an end. The bearish market won't continue.
It will not continue, that is what I said, I just believe that the remaining six months can actually make the price of bitcoins to reach the 100,000 Dollars as predicted by a lot of people, what do you have as your suggestion.

It will not continue, that is what I said, I just believe that the remaining six months can actually make the price of bitcoins to reach the 100,000 Dollars as predicted by a lot of people, what do you have as your suggestion.
Most people are giving up because china banned Crypto Currencies and they fail to realize that tremendous changes could occur within the next six months.

If all cryptocurrency was moving at the expected movement it was few months ago then it could have been possible that the price of bitcoins will reach 100,000 dollars,but now everything has crashes and the price of bitcoins is now at 30,000 dollars.

I don't see that happening this year although it will exceed the 37k and probably get to 50k. Probably 2023 or 2024 it is expected to reach 100k if it keep going at this rate. But 50k seem sure this year
2023 or 2024. Well you maybe right because no one can really get the real pridiction of the price of bitcoin. But I know that it will pass 100,000 USD one day and even reach one million dollars one day, that is when the mining of bitcoin will stop.

Yes, the percentage is just it. We can't reach such height of reaching $100,000 this year, unless miracle takes its own place for it to come to fruition.

In as much as that there has been a huge correction in the price of bitcoin , I still believe that bitcoin is going to rise to quite a high extent perhaps up $90k

Yes, the percentage is just it. We can't reach such height of reaching $100,000 this year, unless miracle takes its own place for it to come to fruition.
Ok I understand you bro, but whatever the case maybe we are all interested for the price of all cryptocurrency to start improving, this is give us some hope that everything will be better no matter how long it might take.

I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

What do you think about the price reaching $100k before the end of 2021??
Bitcoin reaching the price of $100,000 before the end of this year is just a dream that can never come true, I was thinking it might happen around January when bitcoin was over $50,000 but as soon as it decline, I believe it can't reach $100,000 but anything can happen.

Fo
I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

At this stage it seems not possible but who knows if by August the market is stable and it's already at 50k$ it would be possible....but 50$k seems much possible .....unless a huge event happens that have a positive impact on the crypto world

Fo

At this stage it seems not possible but who knows if by August the market is stable and it's already at 50k$ it would be possible....but 50$k seems much possible .....unless a huge event happens that have a positive impact on the crypto world
Hmm, at the moment BTC is $18,000 shy away from reaching $50,000. I can't say if it can get back to that amount talk more of $100,000 by the end of the year.

Although experts might be wrong some times, there is still a very high possiblity of Bitcoin reaching that amount, even with the dip that recently occured.

Reaching a price of $100,000 is really sceptical for Bitcoin. However, if a big company like Amazon should accept Bitcoin as a payment system before the end of the year, the price will really shoot up

Although experts might be wrong some times, there is still a very high possiblity of Bitcoin reaching that amount, even with the dip that recently occured.
That's why you don't have to trust everything you received from the experts cos not everything they said are correct, sometimes it isn't justifiable.

It is possible for bitcoin to surpass $100,000 Mark as the last quarter of the year. The reason is that there will be high demand for bitcoins to be used in transaction and this will drive the price higher.

That's why you don't have to trust everything you received from the experts cos not everything they said are correct, sometimes it isn't justifiable.
Many experts still rely on what the previous charts of past years have to say without considering several factors that have caused change to bitcoin and the crypt space in general.

It is possible for bitcoin to surpass $100,000 Mark as the last quarter of the year. The reason is that there will be high demand for bitcoins to be used in transaction and this will drive the price higher.
The price of bitcoins currently is about 40,000 dollars, for the price of bitcoins to reach the 100,000 dollars prediction its must has a market volume x 2, in this case I don't think it is possible for it to happen this year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back