What's new

Do you think the expected $100k Bitcoin price will happen this year??

I doubt the possibility of such. If it were to be rate at which Bitcoin was increasing last year and it continues in the same pace then I can say it is possible. Over some weeks Bitcoin has been facing serious declining in value which is also affecting other coins. I don't know any other event that can bring it back to it's formal speed.

That has been the ways of those top investors being the whales. They buy at a lower price hold the coin some time and release very big part of their coin to make huge profit and causing the coin to be dropping down steadily. It takes patience and endurance for a non whales investor to reap good reward around Bitcoin.
Definitely if you are not aware you have to have a lot of patience and you need to rely on what the whales are doing in terms of their selling and buying potential on the market in order for you to see a profit. You know where you are kind of at the mercy of the whales in the crypto-currency market. However if you get into a new coin at an earlier point you can actually become one of those whales.

I don't think that will ever happen because the price of cryptocurrency like bitcoins is just struggling to reach $1000 in 1 year to come ,so I don't see how ethereum that is just $1000 or $800000 in just one year , this is completely unrealistic and I believe that they may never happen.

hmm 100000 dollars? well I'll keep my hopes up. But I really can not see it happening this year. Let us not be carried with the massive increase it has displayed for the last 5 months. It is not always so. It will go up and still come down.

All we have everywhere is speculation nobody knows actually if it will get to $100k or not but one good thing am sure of is that bitcoin is still on the rise might not get to $100k but will definitely be above $50k. With cryptocurrency nothing is sure but speculation

Definitely if you are not aware you have to have a lot of patience and you need to rely on what the whales are doing in terms of their selling and buying potential on the market in order for you to see a profit. You know where you are kind of at the mercy of the whales in the crypto-currency market. However if you get into a new coin at an earlier point you can actually become one of those whales.
Yeah, you made an awesome point bro. If one is unconscious during the unexpected drop of Bitcoin due to whales selling their own big part of coins. Then next time he or she should track the progress of those top whales and determine when necessary to sell and buy Bitcoin to make profit. At same time one can become part of the whales when he or she discovers a potential coin that will rise higher in the future. And invest heavily like a whale, then i think such kind of person will make a huge dividends equal to whales own gains. If the coin climb so high in the leaderboard for top ranked crypto coins.

Yeah, you made an awesome point bro. If one is unconscious during the unexpected drop of Bitcoin due to whales selling their own big part of coins. Then next time he or she should track the progress of those top whales and determine when necessary to sell and buy Bitcoin to make profit. At same time one can become part of the whales when he or she discovers a potential coin that will rise higher in the future. And invest heavily like a whale, then i think such kind of person will make a huge dividends equal to whales own gains. If the coin climb so high in the leaderboard for top ranked crypto coins.
The only problem is actually being able to identify that coin and being able to back a coin that has a bright future ahead of it. There are many coins that seem to be a sure deal and that seem to have a bright future that crash very quickly and therefore to be a whale you have to try multiple coins and hope that one of them will be valuable in the future on the market.

The only problem is actually being able to identify that coin and being able to back a coin that has a bright future ahead of it. There are many coins that seem to be a sure deal and that seem to have a bright future that crash very quickly and therefore to be a whale you have to try multiple coins and hope that one of them will be valuable in the future on the market.
I think so too, being a whale in multi coin investment should be an option achieving the set goals. I see such being hyper productive if any of those coins gain very high value in the future. I see value in some coins via coinmarketcap listing, maybe I'll track those coins to invest on them.

I don't think so at all, if not this year, a lot of prediction has been on ground for last year and last two years, but it didn't work out that way, bitcoin will be in a circle fluctuation for a long time, it will go up more than the current value but it will to reach the all time high of $100k this year.

I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

What do you think about the price reaching $100k before the end of 2021??
I do not have any investment in Bitcoin at the moment, but I would really be happy if it drops first before skyrocketing to $100k. It is possible for Bitcoin to get to that, but we are to expect a significant drop in price first.

That is actually a nice question from you, well my answer is that the price of cryptocurrency can never be predict accurately there's a possibility that it can happen and there's a possibility that we may not reach that stage this year,the year has just begins let's wait and see what will happen before the first quarter.
Youre right pal. Although nothing is impossible, I think, in my opinion, bitcoin has not yet reached such a value when it comes to this within just this year. It is possible and possible for that to happen to be that value but maybe not this year.

It is very difficult to hit $100k in this year by BTC. I don't think so it will gonna happen. Because since 3 weeks BTC value did not increased but decreased. And it is around $36k or even less . So it is not going hard so i think it will go maximum $70k at the end of 2021.
It is too early to say.

I think so too, being a whale in multi coin investment should be an option achieving the set goals. I see such being hyper productive if any of those coins gain very high value in the future. I see value in some coins via coinmarketcap listing, maybe I'll track those coins to invest on them.
It will be a good idea. A small investment can go a long way with new coins. Consider the fact that at one point even ethereum and Bitcoin, and litecoin were below a dollar each and since it has gained its momentum it has increased drastically. The hard part though is having the self restraint not to sell when the price starts to rise and increase drastically as it did with these coins.

I doubt the possibility of Bitcoin hitting the $100k mark in this year because it's not been able to soar above the $30k range it's been fr the past few weeks. The possibility of it hitting the $100k mark in 2021 is 30%
But let's hope it will come throughlast year bitcoin was around $10,000 and at the beginning of this year bitcoin hit the $40,000. Meanwhile yesterday it started rising and it hit 36,000k

From the look of things I don't think that bit coin would be able to hit $60k before the end of this year. So it is clearly impossible for it to hit $100k dollar before the year eventually ends, since this year began it has been appreciating and depreciating non stop, unlike last last year that it kept on appreciating only to the extend of hitting it's all time highest price, so I don't in anyway think it could be able to hit $100k before the ending of this year.

Bitcoin can not and will never reach $100 this year, I think bitcoin is around $30,000 presently and with the the situations of government not supporting bitcoin, even if bitcoin will rise, it won't be more than $50,000 in 2021

Honestly, I hope it happens faster than predicted, I have even seen prediction of over the $100k mark before the end of the year, although from the current position of things, many would argue that a $100k expectation is a very tall order.For me anything is possible, if BTC has risen this far, how can one not believe it will go the $100k far?

It will be a good idea. A small investment can go a long way with new coins. Consider the fact that at one point even ethereum and Bitcoin, and litecoin were below a dollar each and since it has gained its momentum it has increased drastically. The hard part though is having the self restraint not to sell when the price starts to rise and increase drastically as it did with these coins.
The state of Ethereum and Bitcoin earlier have made some people believe more in long time investment than short time investment. One that has endurance to endure for the foreseeable future got the strong hold to reap higher reward tan the one that couldn't wait.

You're absolutely right on this, I have been thinking on investing on long term investment with a lot of the new coins, bit coin, etherum and other coins that have higher price were just like these coins just few years ago, and today things seems to have changed dramatically, as the price of bitcoin and etherum has gone outrageous.

That's not impossible,if you ask me this question last year on November i would say no, because it's too early and give it atleast 5 years for 100k to be reached. But after seeing the performance of Bitcoin last dec-jan i just.. everything is possible with Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back