What's new

Do you think that Telegram is aware that most mining and faucet BOTs on their platform are scam??

Applications are developed to track it address and even reports so I am sure telegram is fully aware of what is going on in their application and also they place ban on reported websites over time which is another reason.

I don't think Telegram is aware of the scam pages on their platform because nobody will say they are scammers when opening a telegram page. Telegram can only get to know about scam pages when those pages are been reported to them by telegram users and they start up their investigation on such pages.

What you said about telegram bot is true. Telegram bots have been used by many scammers to scam people. The owner of telegram should do something as soon as possible to prevent bad reputation it is becoming unbearable.

I haven't fall victim of any telegram scheme. I have heard of it from the People who are victims of such ponzi scheme and I must confess, it's is disheartening and very bad if telegram management can't find a lasting solution to it

but I always believed that telegram always have an option for you to report any dubious activities so that they can check and see how it goes,i think there's always a report button on telegram if you are scam you should just click on it and report what just happened to you .

Seriously, they are all bunch of scammers who are always looking for people to invest their money and they would take advantage of their ignorance and steal their money.

This is a very crucial issue and I am very sure that telegram is not aware of this scam. I'm very sure that I will pick offence with anybody that could come and talk me into doing such on telegram next time because I have been a victim for a long time

Seriously, they are all bunch of scammers who are always looking for people to invest their money and they would take advantage of their ignorance and steal their money.
Some of them can provide an opportunity for you to make a reasonable amount of money ,but immediately you placed for withdrawal they will ask you to pay a transaction fee for the money to the sent to you which is always a scam.

Some of them can provide an opportunity for you to make a reasonable amount of money ,but immediately you placed for withdrawal they will ask you to pay a transaction fee for the money to the sent to you which is always a scam.

Exactly, no opportunity they can offers that would be very helpful for the users because it would be looking obvious that they are not worth it at all.

Exactly, no opportunity they can offers that would be very helpful for the users because it would be looking obvious that they are not worth it at all.
Yes ,that is why most of them no matter how appealing they might appear to be legit ,I do not send out any money for them to use as transaction fee, I'll tell them to take out the transaction fee from the money they are sending me and send me the remaining.

Well as far as I'm concerned, the social media site knows exactly and everything that is going on in their platform and decided to keep calm about it because they benefit from it as well.

Telegram I think should be aware and it's just that they haven't risen to the occasion to stop such operational scam bots in their system yet for whatever reason I don't Know

I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.
Am quit sure that they are aware. It's just that most of these scams are the things that brings Traffic to the platform.

Well, what I will say is that even if telegram is aware, we as individuals can still fully retain our right to choose. No matter what the offer may be, there's a saying we must always obey when transacting online, WATCH BEFORE YOU LEAP. Research well before investing.

Am sure they know about the scams and others , because if they don't know ,they would have not kept mute about it , because it's really becoming a norm and telegram needs to do something about it

well when it comes to telegram and bots inasmuch as they are many scam bot linked to telegram I for one does not believe that's all are scam because I can openly say I mine litecoin which after a period I transferred it 2 luno wallet and later moved it to Trust wallet. I feel people experience scam bot because of their greed, you see an advert of a bot and immediately they key into it.

I tel you bro, it's very annoying. I've left a lot of groups and the funny thing is because of these groups I've joined, I keep getting added to some other scam groups, prompting me that some of these airdrop are just shitty.
I only open telegram app when necessary

I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.
You don't have to be angry with telegram because with the number of active members on their platform they can't recognize scammers themselves unless they are being reported.... So you can flag any account you think are scam

I think they know because they are one in charge and monitoring all the activities on the platform but i still wonder why scamming still continue.

I don't know why Telegram is like that. Well, I don't blame them also. It's like creating a group on WhatsApp for fraudulent activities. The users have no control over what is going on in the group but the admins. So it's better to just play it safe.

You may be fighting a last course, the best for you will be to avoid the telegram airdrop bot.
They are not legit and they do not pay

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back