What's new

Do you think that Telegram is aware that most mining and faucet BOTs on their platform are scam??

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.

I have heard his much fraud comes with telegram but I have just never bothered to implement any offer that is associated with telegram.But you can ďo your due deligence research to a certain which bots are legit and those that are not.

I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.
I think they aware of it, but instead of doing something about it, they're taking the opportunity to make use of traffic in their site. I really don't join telegram bots and advise others also not to do so. Most of the bots are scam. The rewards are so too good to be true.

I m almost certain that they are aware of such scamming activities going on there but would rather keep mute to avoid losing users. Those scammers are all out using that to their own advantage to keep bringing up more bots and scam projects.

Yeah also happened with me after this I never take participate in any telegram bots l because mostly telegram bots are scamming with public and now i never believe and I also tell people to avoid these telegram bots.

Telegram is basically like any other business. They are concerned with traffic being driven to their app, even if it means through scam bots because they are one of the largest traffic drivers. So yes, Telegram I’m sure is well aware of these bots but I don’t expect them to do a thing about it.

Telegram has been associated with alot of different online scams such as this mining and faucet coin scam, betting scams and all others. I cant say for sure of they do but I think at this rate they should have gotten alot of complains to inform them already. I think majority of this scammer ar the greater portion of people using and making people use the telegram app.
Post automatically merged:

Telegram has been associated with alot of different online scams such as this mining and faucet coin scam, betting scams and all others. I cant say for sure of they do but I think at this rate they should have gotten alot of complains to inform them already. I think majority of this scammer ar the greater portion of people using and making people use the telegram app.They are concerned with traffic being driven to their app, even if it means through scam bots because they are one of the largest traffic drivers. So yes, Telegram I’m sure is well aware of these bots but I don’t expect them to do a thing about it.

I've heard that and I know very well that 90% of telegram bots are scam and I wondered why telegram itself doesn't do anything about it because they will not tell us that they are not aware of it because to me I'm very sure they are very much aware that these people are scammers trying to get money from their victim trickishly. This is really bad that they don't want to do anything about it.

Im sure they know about it, but maybe they just don't care. I wonder why they let them use their platform for such fraudulent activities which gives Telegram a bad name. Like most people say. If it's on Telegram it must be a scam.

I think they aware of it, but instead of doing something about it, they're taking the opportunity to make use of traffic in their site. I really don't join telegram bots and advise others also not to do so. Most of the bots are scam. The rewards are so too good to be true.
This will mean bad business for telegram if it continues. People will come to associate the platform with scams and will avoid it gradually.

Platforms such as Facebook that quickly clamp down on such unscrupulous activities are more preferable.

I can't really tell if they are aware of the scam bots but I believe those platforms get registered and accepted by telegram app.
Nothwithstanding I have been a victim of these scamming platform several and I have taken a vow not to involve in any bots again no matter the offer they bring to me.

I can't really tell if they are aware of the scam bots but I believe those platforms get registered and accepted by telegram app.
Nothwithstanding I have been a victim of these scamming platform several and I have taken a vow not to involve in any bots again no matter the offer they bring to me.
True but I ts not really easy to stop the spam because there are thousands of bots on telegram and the only way to cub it is by relying on users feedbacks.

Telegram should know most of the things going on in different PLATFORMs are scam. They are the one who runs the platform at the background level so they should know what's going on. The only thing is just that they are saying away from the truth and promoting scam too.

Of course they know, they are finding traffic. All of telegram bots are scam, I can't begin to narrate my experience with them. But they are still left alone to continue their evil acts. Telegram is also o at fault for it's indifference. They can't try that with Facebook or Whatsapp.

Yeah I think some of the telegram bots are found and deleted or marked scam by telegram or some groups which works together to fight spam. When anyone reports any of the bots, they examine closely and if found, they take further steps to shutdown the bot.

I have been disgusted by this for a while now and my way around it was to dump using telegram because I can't keep using a social media account that takes away my peace of mind.

There are so many other chat messengers that offers great services without you having to worry about scammers.

Yes they should be aware. I have received various links from people they'll be like its free and pays and the likes but it ends up becoming scam even though I don't click on the link, I hear from others. I am sure telegram is aware of this and they would have protocols into taking care of issues like this .

Telegram will know about the scam going on the platform. They decided to keep mute because of the fact that they are in need of traffic by a means. What baffled me most is that, the scammers will even have the gut to report you to telegram a d they will sanction you without proper investigation. I was scammed last year on telegram, so I decided to message the scammer to request for my money, what I saw was restriction. So, I decided within me to leave the platform for the scammers only.
Post automatically merged:

Telegram will know about the scam going on the platform. They decided to keep mute because of the fact that they are in need of traffic by a means. What baffled me most is that, the scammers will even have the gut to report you to telegram a d they will sanction you without proper investigation. I was scammed last year on telegram, so I decided to message the scammer to request for my money, what I saw was restriction. So, I decided within me to leave the platform for the scammers only. Telegram is the grand master of scam.

Telegram will not defend themselves concerning defrauders using their platform to unleash fraud activities. They chose to keep silent because they are also benefitting directly or indirectly. Facebook is also being used to defraud people all this platform are aware just that they are also benefitting.

One of the reason why I don't use Telegram even though it's famous and seems like everyone is using it. Scammers and thieves are popular and being advertised in the app. Better not to use the bots to the chat to be safe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back