What's new

Do you think that Telegram is aware that most mining and faucet BOTs on their platform are scam??

I think that they are aware, but they owe their members the duty of confidentiality, and so they give them privacy. It is left to other people to decide what is good and what is bad for them. Although I feel like telegram should do more than just letting people decide what is good and what is not.

I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.
Normally , they are not aware of it ,but once the channel is reported to them , they will go to the extent of investigating the issue and giving out punishment to the channel if discovered to be a scam.
I have personally avoided dealing with telegram bots

I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.
That's the devastating thing about telegram. They are only there for business. And not to provide support, protection and response for users of their platform. When they feel they've been scammed by those using their bot for scamming people.

Telegram might not be aware that most mining Bot platforms are scams since there is a few that is also legit on their app. Telegram might not be bothered about it too as it is an avenue for those platforms to give telegram more publicity. Telegram keeps getting better and popular from the visitations derived from the miners.

The telegram team is fully aware of these, telegram wants to grow so the bot are part of the tools to enhance their growth, they don't force people to invest on them , it is on their own wish and discretion. People use the telegram bots to make their own money too. It is the responsibility of the Investors to know the legit one.

Same here bro, I am angry as well with telegram as regards the scam bots that pollute the app. I have wasted a lot of time on so called telegram airdrop bots which turn out to be scam. When reports are made, I wonder if telegram takes further actions. I hope they do.

This was also happened with me. Now I don't use telegram. If telegram owners know about this the should restrict these processes. They may not be doing so because bots increase use of telegram. Which brings benefits to them.

Personally I think they are very much aware. I wasted time on a BOT link that was sent to me sometime a ago, I was already doubting it before I started it because the results they said i will get were too good to be true. I wasted my time for about 3 weeks, only to meet the target and couldn't withdraw the coin.
I think telegram is just letting them be because of the money they are making from the traffic.

In all my life and day to day existence I had never seen any app or platform that has more scams and scammers than Telegram, telegram is the home of scams. The very first day I used telegram I never wasted much time before uninstalling it out of my device.

In the case of telegram, as I already have experience in the scams that I have gone through, I have chosen not to enter any bot on the site, since the use of telegram favors me to be in contact with other groups. I do not file complaints that will surely not reach their destination, and if they do, they will probably not be resolved. The best thing to do is not to enter the bots.

I'm also fed up with the fake and scam bots at telegram i think they are well awa about these scam bots because they have all the data on databases, i don't know why they don't restrict these scam bots.

I don't know if telegram is aware of scams and fraud that is being carried out on their platform. But they should introduce a feature that would allow users and victims of fraud to report fraudulent channels and have it taken down.
By doing so the level of fraud on telegram would be reduced.

Without any doubting, I can say telegram know that many bots are scam but instead to take a necessary steps to prevent a scamming they do not due to their own benefit. The group chat that I belong to are more than 95 without even take my permission before I added to the groups which was irritating me to deleted the telegram app on my phone.

I'm not sure telegram is aware of that since it isn't regulates or monitored. Most of them just create bots to carry out their operations meanwhile there's nobody from telegram team to regulate the action if the bot

I do not think they are aware of such misconductt on their platform. Telegram is a platform where anyone irrespective of your activities can operate. It is your responsible to report such account to telegram to ensure total termination of such account.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone

Bro they are well aware of all this dubious act that is being papetriated on daily basis, you can not Carry a bad loaded with what you don't know can you? Not at all it's Irational to accept a package you have no idea of the content, and I believe that telegram is a smart and Intelligent organization.

Telegram is more like a social platform full of different kinds of work and advertising and don’t forget also scam but I have also heard about it but never implemented in any of it because I know telegram are aware of these scam but they keep mute just to be famous or to keep progressing

Of course they should know that. Some time ago, early last year I didn't have Telegram and wasn't even interested in it until someone had me download it saying it pays huge cash. I downloaded Telegram and have joined countless bots all of which turned out to be scam and I'm no longer surprised.

According to my own point of view, I believe telegram know that most mining and faucet BOTS in their platform are scam because this is their platforms and there are supposed to be aware of what is going on in their platform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back